BioShock is a shooter unlike any you've ever played, loaded with weapons and tactics never seen. You'll have a complete arsenal at your disposal from simple revolvers to grenade launchers and chemical throwers, but you'll also be forced to genetically modify your DNA to create an even more deadly weapon: you. Injectable plasmids give you super human powers: blast electrical currents into water to electrocute multiple enemies, or freeze them solid and obliterate them with the swing of a wrench.
***VERY IMPORTANT: If you are experiencing crashes when hacking machines, please download the hacking.ini file linked to in description.*** | Version 7.2 is not a "public release" version of my mod, as it is not completely tested and balanced to my liking. There may still be bugs, or some balance issues. In spite of my reservations, I figured you all deserved something after all this time. My apologies for no solid change log, I may post this in time (most probably with the next patch). There are four other ini files included in the zip, they are my personal change logs. Where they probably will not be anything but gibberish to most, I figured I'd include them for anyone who is interested. They include the majority of the chan
If you are experiencing crashes when hacking machines, please download the file on this page:
Put it in the folder:
If you continue to experience crashes please let me know! There's a lot of ground to cover and I'm just one man.
Inside is the "System" folder, which should be placed in the \BioShock\Content folder (if you didn't already know). For full instructions, see below.
The 4 other .ini files I included in the zip are simply personal change logs I've made. These aren't "ready" for public viewing, (cleaned out, categorized, finalized and complete) but if you feel like digging through them for whatever reason, feel free . Oh, and anything in those files with a ; in front of it is obsolete.
1) Go to your ..\Bioshock\Content\ directory.
2) Rename ConfigINI.IBF to ConfigINI.IBF.bak
3) Make a backup copy of your ..\Bioshock\Content\System\ folder incase this mod fails to work or causes errors.
4) Move Localizedint.lbf from the content directory (..\Bioshock\Content\) into the System folder (..\Bioshock\Content\System\). If you find yourself having problems with localized text, leave this file where you found it.
5) Extract my mod into your directly to your ..\Bioshock\Content\ directory, and click overwrite everything. This will copy some files into your ..\Bioshock\Content\System\ folder. Be SURE not to create a folder named after the mod.
6) Now would you kindly start a new game since it is required to make this mod work correctly.
So there it is, what I consider to be 7.2 Alpha.
Enjoy, let me know what you think and if you have any problems or questions email me:
psikoticsilver (at) hotmail (dot) com
or visit my thread