Explore an open sandbox environment which, depending on your intention, could have or could not have a foreseeable end. But as you investigate further, you may notice some suspicious activity including animals that would not normally be found in an area like this and some inconsistencies that lead to more questions. It is up to you to discover the answers.
Craft items, quench your thirst, satisfy your hunger, fend off animals… What will you really need to escape the island? The answers are waiting. And while on the island, try to discover what happened in there and what this place means.
The community will help us plan what will come next! Would you like to see more items, animals or even locations to explore?
Steam page: Store.steampowered.com
Facebook (always fresh news): Facebook.com
Community Requests: Trello.com
• Uncover a story that unfolds with new updates
• Craft items using a combination of objects and methods like tying and cutting
• Online Multiplayer
• Lose blood, break bones, become poisoned and stave off hunger and thirst
• Varying weather conditions that affect gameplay
• Procedurally generated items that the players must find to leave the island
• Many dangerous animals
• Permadeath - will you be able to escape the island or will you succumb to its menace?
Hey there friend,
We are glad to say that we had a good feedback on our game launch. There is still a lot to do in the game and there will be much more updates in this week and next />Also, we have a new teaser trailer so players can take a look on parts of the gameplay (but you can already find many youtube videos on internet anyway, lol)
We have also a roadmap that you can find on our Steam front page. The community forum is also really helping us to find bugs, improving the game and we already have some great suggestions.
- Stones no longer instant kill animals
- Items now stay equppied when loading a save
- Duplicating item bug fixed
- You should now hear a sound when shakig trees
- You can now hold down left click or E to repeatedly shake a tree
- You can now turn around when using focus mode (Right click)
- Bears now have a bigger aggro range... No more sneaking up on them
- Changes made to trees to improve performance
- Changes made to blur fx to improve performance and look
- fixes to current translations
- Sleep system
- Trap system
- Bow and arrow (combat and crafting)
- Aquatic animals, yes including sharks!
- New Items
- New crafting recipes
- More island details
- Better server handling (saving, loading, optimization, etc)
- Dedicated server
- More characters visual on multiplayer
- Game story enhanced and evolved upon
- Bug fixes (This is early access after all!)
- Optimization (Very important, please help us with this!)
More will come. Thank you very much for everyone that is supporting us. We are answering each of you on game reviews.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.