In 2009 the fictional post-soviet country of Chernarus is ravaged by civil war. For two crippling years, conflict has raged... Players explore this volatile world with Force Recon Razor Team, part of a US Marine Corps Expeditionary Unit. The 27th MEU are deployed to Northern Chernarus on a peacekeeping mission with a mandate to prevent further civilian casualties and promote political stability. ARMA 2 is based on the latest generation technology. It offers a uniquely vast game world, authentic and extremely detailed modern units, weapons, vehicles and environments. The branching, player-driven campaign can be played solo, or cooperatively and is accompanied by a huge range of single and multiplayer game modes. ARMA 2 is a hardcore military simulator that allows the player to carry out the many different roles of a soldier in combat zones. Its campaign takes place in the 225 square-kilometre fictional ex-soviet state of Chernarus where a bloody conflict is taking place.
Smart SQF editor especially designed for creating briefings in the game ArmA2.
- Entering of parameters and texts is designed with forms
- Briefing code is displayed in a real time and it can be edited by hand
- Few useful additional functions
- Overview.html and Briefing.html generators
- many improvements and tweaks in source code
- extended included CHM Help file (It's indivisible and IMPORTANT PART of the A2B Editor !)
- Application doesn't need any version of .NET Framework
Extract all files into any directory.
For example "C:\Program Files\A2B Editor".
Use key shortcut F1 in the running application, or menu Help -> Help Contents.
Double click on the icon "A2B Editor.exe".
In case of any problems try to "Run as administrator" (see Help).