Three years after the conflict in Chernarus, portrayed in the original Arma 2, a new flashpoint explodes in the Green Sea Region. Coalition forces led by the US Army are deployed to Takistan to quickly restore peace and prevent further civilian casualties. You will enlist into various roles within the US Army, from basic infantrymen, through special operatives, to pilots and tank crew in this new installment in the award winning line up of military simulators for PC from Bohemia Interactive. Building on 10 years of experience and constant engine development, Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead boasts the most realistic combat environment in the world. It models real world ballistics & round deflection, thermal imaging, materials penetration, features a realtime day/night cycle and dynamic wind, weather and environmental effects.
ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead Patch 1.50 to 1.59 This free update is sponsored by Sprocket www.sprocketidea.com, the online store where you can buy Arma 2 : Operation Arrowhead and other games directly from the developers. NOTE: This patch will also update your BAF to 1.02 and PMC to 1.01 and ARMA 2 verson 1.05 to 1.09 if necessary.
ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead Patch 1.50-1.58 to 1.59
Copyright (c) 2011 Bohemia Interactive. All rights reserved.SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
An original version of Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead 1.50-1.58.HOW TO INSTALL THE PATCH
- Run the patch exe to apply the patch setup automatically.
- It will install all content of the patch to the folder with your Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead installation.
- Please note that it is not possible to rollback to a previous version after the installation of this patch, only a full reinstall of the game is possible, if you want to keep your previous version you may want to backup the entire game installation folder before applying this patch.
- NOTE: This patch will also update your:
* ARMA 2 1.05 to 1.09.
* ARMA 2 BAF 1.00 to 1.02 if necessary.
* ARMA 2 PMC 1.00 to 1.01 if necessary.
VERSION 1.58 and 1.59 HIGHLIGHTS
======================================================== * Significantly improved convoy and driving AI behaviour
* Numerous combat AI enhancements and fixes
* Enhanced vegetation rendering
* Improved commanding interface
* Several MP security fixes
* Tweaked speed of transition animations
Version 1.58-1.59 Changelog
* Fixed: Su-34 crashed after take off when player was a gunner (http://dev-heaven.net/issues/18371)
* Optimized: Improved FPS in some scenes when looking through scope into forest.
* Fixed: Crash after UI navigation Options > Audio Options > Auto adjust > Cancel
* Improved: Quick commanding menu now allows to order multiple units to engage or fire at the same time.
* Fixed: regularCheck no longer done for players not fully ingame to prevent timeouts during the mission loading.
* Changed: Manual vectoring control in autohover mode with analogue throttle using Flaps actions.
* Fixed: Helicopter did not take off when engine was off and enemies nearby.
* Improved: Faster Signature checks on server side.
* Improved: Only first AI unit in each formation reports its position on Report Status.
For full information about the included changes between versions 1.00 and 1.06 please visit