Apocalypse City, is a Free to Play! Browser Based Multiplayer First/Third Person Shooter with a Modern Post-Apocalyptic Theme. Features Include : In-Game Cash, Power ups, Items Store, Chat, High-Score Record System; Arsenal of 14 Weapons, 9 Playable Characters, 27 Player Skins, and Multi-Game Modes (Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and more) Apocalypse City is quickly accessible from any Web Browser with *No Signup Required, using Adobe Shockwave 3D Technology.
Apocalypse City: Latest Update! v2.60 Presents a number of upgrades and improvements to continue making Apocalypse City's Gameplay and experience better and better. Hope you Enjoy the Updates! Check it out & Play Now! Only at: Apocalypsecity.net
- new character outfit has been added, and is accessible when you play the game as a registered user.
- Special FX these additional Graphical Updates / features will enhance the look and feel of the game, you can turn them on/off at anything time.
- HD mod, this feature adds an Upgrade to the Textures of the Characters, Weapons, and Maps. All of the HD mods are not available just yet, but some are accessible only with the Pro Package for now.
- All Players can now Run in-game while holding down the Left Shift Key by default.
- New Weapons have been added to the Pro Package.
*With your continued Support we can continue to bring you cool Game Updates for Apocalypse City!"Thanks for you Support!" - Kuroato Media
Latest tweets from @apocalypsecity
Apocalypse City: Last Stand - Powered by Unity 5 (WebGL) Coming Soon... T.co
Apr 25 2015, 11:32am
Oct 30 2013, 1:14am
Adobe Shockwave Player 126.96.36.199 Update! Upgrade to Latest Shockwave Player T.co and Play Apocalypse City!
Oct 30 2013, 1:11am
Apocalypse City: Latest Update! v2.62 Includes More Player Skins and Increased Gameplay Speed! Enjoy, Play Now! at T.co
Sep 15 2013, 2:37am
Apocalypse City: Latest Update! v2.62 Includes 4 More Player Skins to Choose From! Also, the Game Speed has been... T.co
Sep 15 2013, 2:25am
Apocalypse City: Latest Update! v2.60 Presents a number of upgrades and improvements - read more... T.co
Apr 26 2013, 9:56pm
New! Apocalypse City PC Desktop Icon for Quick Game Access! Download it here:... T.co
Feb 13 2013, 5:27pm
*Help GreenLight Apocalypse City on Steam Today! T.co
Feb 13 2013, 12:45am
Apocalypse City: Latest Update! v2.57 Presents a New Map The "Underground Lab"! Features Two Underground Lab... T.co
Feb 12 2013, 10:00pm