Forum Thread
Mirror's Edge 2 (Forums : Console Gaming : Mirror's Edge 2) Locked
Thread Options
TheUnabridgedGamer
TheUnabridgedGamer It's been a long time...
Jul 29 2011 Anchor

Gameinformer.com

Status Update: EA has made it's quota of good decisions for the year. Which was... as small as most people expected.

Ark_
Ark_ Needs to finish something.
Jul 29 2011 Anchor

And a bigger amount of bad ones :(

I really really hope that Mirrors Edge 2 does happen, one of the best games I have playied. I wuv it :3
But I dont want to get my hopes up rumors of a ME2 have been going up and down for a while :/

Jul 29 2011 Anchor

So they drop the idea a while back, then decide they want it back? Man, they really need to make a solid Decision.

Although I personally have never played the original, it looks nice, and I really hope they will make a second.

--

Fear the mist
User Posted Image

TheUnabridgedGamer
TheUnabridgedGamer It's been a long time...
Jul 29 2011 Anchor

Highmist wrote: So they drop the idea a while back, then decide they want it back? Man, they really need to make a solid Decision.

Although I personally have never played the original, it looks nice, and I really hope they will make a second.

It's probably the only parkour game I can say I loved (assassin's creed was "zalright". Prince of Persia 2008 was "O-K". Super Mario Galaxy was "WT* is this?"). I probably will never get the trophy for not killing anyone, though...

What? Those guards are -asking- for it!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.