Forum Thread
got a mod for postal 2 need help (Forums : Support : got a mod for postal 2 need help ) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 28 2007 Anchor

want to make a mod for postal 2 i want it to be like the mc donalds i work at but i want the guns to be the mac gun and the min gun shoots snack raps and all kinds of stuff like that ??????

Aug 28 2007 Anchor

Sounds like a plan all the best with your mod.

Can a forum moderator please move this to mod ideas

Edited by: TKAzA

Aug 28 2007 Anchor

well i need help and tool ideas
and stuff

Aug 28 2007 Anchor

Can we get a moddb sponsored assassination please?

--

Aug 28 2007 Anchor

Best place to start is googleing for some gta modding tutorials and seeing what others have done.

If your looking for ideas you need to be specific for what ideas you want or people may say all kinds of random crazy things :D hehe

Aug 28 2007 Anchor

ok and that be cool if we got a sponsored i want to get this done but i want it to be really good thow

Arxae
Arxae Resident Stepmania Freak :D
Aug 28 2007 Anchor

TKAzA wrote: Best place to start is googleing for some gta modding tutorials and seeing what others have done.

If your looking for ideas you need to be specific for what ideas you want or people may say all kinds of random crazy things :D hehe

he wants to make it for postal 2 :p
its probably possible but i aint no postal modder so i can only point you in the direction of googleing for tutorials

--

°w°

Aug 28 2007 Anchor

my bad i believe postal is based on unreal engine tech so mabey theres something there.
Or here Gopostal.com

Arxae
Aug 28 2007 Anchor

well the code is alot different then ut tough (aside from weapons and items :)
the engine is a merged version of the one used in UT2003 and UT2004

--

°w°

ambershee
ambershee Nimbusfish Rawks
Aug 28 2007 Anchor

Dark_Raver9 wrote: the engine is a merged version of the one used in UT2003 and UT2004

UT2003 and 2004 are almost identical.

Arxae
Aug 28 2007 Anchor

yes but they did need to merge 2 codebases and i dont think thats an easy task
but maybe the c++ side of the 2003 and 2004 are different in some or alot of aspects

--

°w°

ambershee
ambershee Nimbusfish Rawks
Aug 28 2007 Anchor

Postal 2 used a specific UE2 build. There was no merging of codebases, trust me ;)

Arxae
Aug 28 2007 Anchor

im allso pretty sure that its a combination of the 2
it was stated obn the website
but i didnt cared much so i clicked it away

--

°w°

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.