Forum Thread
by member
Doom 4 Beta when pre-order Wolfenstein (Forums : PC Gaming : Doom 4 Beta when pre-order Wolfenstein) Post Reply
Thread Options
Ronnie42
O
N
L
I
N
E
Ronnie42 Forerunner
Feb 19 2014, 11:28am Anchor

I'm pretty excited for this, will be pre-ordering but really want to know the system requirements at the moment for Doom 4 so I can be ready for the Beta.

Anyway all the related Doom Facebook/Twitter pages are going crazy, here a link to prove it's legit:

Twitter.com

So any idea's what Doom 4 should like?, any old school fans?  :)

Edited by: Ronnie42

--

Doom Compile Project: link              Original Game's Design project: link         

Feb 19 2014, 2:26pm Anchor

more info on it here: Wolfenstein.com

--

Go play some Quake 2: q2server.fuzzylogicinc.com
It's like Source v0.9, only... better!
Play Paintball for Doom 3!: d3server.fuzzylogicinc.com
Doom 3 Paintball to the Max!

Ronnie42
O
N
L
I
N
E
Ronnie42 Forerunner
Feb 19 2014, 2:58pm Anchor
TheHappyFriar wrote:more info on it here: Wolfenstein.com

That's helpful, hoping they let us know about the requirements for the beta to run. (Mean like hardware)

--

Feb 22 2014, 6:31pm Anchor

System specs would be nice.  But where are the specs for Wolf?  I can't find them either.

--

Go play some Quake 2: q2server.fuzzylogicinc.com
It's like Source v0.9, only... better!
Play Paintball for Doom 3!: d3server.fuzzylogicinc.com
Doom 3 Paintball to the Max!

Ronnie42
O
N
L
I
N
E
Ronnie42 Forerunner
Feb 23 2014, 7:17am Anchor
TheHappyFriar wrote:System specs would be nice.  But where are the specs for Wolf?  I can't find them either.

The site seems to have the specs : Game-debate.com

Edited by: Ronnie42

--

Reply to Thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.