Forum Thread
Doom 4 Beta when pre-order Wolfenstein (Forums : PC Gaming : Doom 4 Beta when pre-order Wolfenstein) Locked
Thread Options
Ronnie42
Ronnie42 God Of Destruction
Feb 19 2014 Anchor

I'm pretty excited for this, will be pre-ordering but really want to know the system requirements at the moment for Doom 4 so I can be ready for the Beta.

Anyway all the related Doom Facebook/Twitter pages are going crazy, here a link to prove it's legit:

So any idea's what Doom 4 should like?, any old school fans? :)

Edited by: Ronnie42

--

Doom compile project: link (Taking a break), original game's design project: link (Back to working on it)

Feb 19 2014 Anchor

more info on it here: Wolfenstein.com

--

Go play some Quake 2: q2server.fuzzylogicinc.com
It's like Source v0.9, only... better!
Play Paintball for Doom 3!: d3server.fuzzylogicinc.com
Doom 3 Paintball to the Max!

Ronnie42
Feb 19 2014 Anchor

TheHappyFriar wrote: more info on it here: Wolfenstein.com

That's helpful, hoping they let us know about the requirements for the beta to run. (Mean like hardware)

--

Doom compile project: link (Taking a break), original game's design project: link (Back to working on it)

Feb 22 2014 Anchor

System specs would be nice. But where are the specs for Wolf? I can't find them either.

--

Go play some Quake 2: q2server.fuzzylogicinc.com
It's like Source v0.9, only... better!
Play Paintball for Doom 3!: d3server.fuzzylogicinc.com
Doom 3 Paintball to the Max!

Ronnie42
Feb 23 2014 Anchor

TheHappyFriar wrote: System specs would be nice. But where are the specs for Wolf? I can't find them either.

The site seems to have the specs : Game-debate.com

Edited by: Ronnie42

--

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.