A very messy changelog with a lot of the changes missing, I guess it's better than nothing, right? I will continue to update and improve it as time goes by.
Posted by trancemaster_1988 on May 10th, 2013
* Gave the Imperial Guards in Gnisis Imperial Broadswords instead of Imperial shortswords. This due to thier low skill in using shortswords.
* Added Centurion Archers to Vvardenfell's ruins.
* Guild chest added to Caldera Mages Guild.
* Added faction & rank to Imperial Archers
* Added missing attacksound to Ascended Sleepers.
* Some creature spawns have been relocated to avoid clipping issues.
* Removed Bonemold Tower Shield from Hlaalu Sharpshooters.
* Imperial Studded Leather/Imperial Silver Cuirass/Imperial Dragonscale Cuirass now counts as an Legion Uniforms'.
* Changed the name of "silver_staff_dawn_uniq". This staff's real name is Staff of the Silver Dawn, though it appears as Silver Staff in the game, corrected.
* Changed the name of "silver spear_uvenim". This staff's real name is Uvenim's Silver Spear, though it appears as Silver Spear in the game, corrected.
* In 'The Plan To Defeat Dagoth Ur' (bk_vivecs_plan), the line that reads "A mortal Kagrenac may then be destroyed by mundane means" should read Dagoth Ur instead of Kagrenac.
* A door in the Balmora Council Club were replaced by "in_hlaalu_door" instead of "rent_balmora_council_door".
* A load of Silver Weapons weren't properly marked as ”Silver Weapons.
* Skaal Guards' will now wear Nordic Shields.
* Draugr now counts as undead, not as creatures.
* Redoran Guards (female), will now greet you properly.
* Ebony/Daedric Towershields are now both heavier (5 ibs) and have a slightly higer AR (+5) then their regualar counterparts.
* The Ten Pace Boots are now considered as "Light" instead of "Heavy".
* Blessed Tower Shield now uses the correct "bodypart"
* Fixed some inconsistancies with the Bonemold armors.(Bonemold AR 15, Armun-An Bonemold AR 16, Gah-Julan Bonemold AR 17)
* Most NPCs' in the Imperial Guard Garrison, Ebonheart didn't have any weapons to fight with, or they used the wrong type of weapon compared to their assigned class.
* All House Dagoth members now have a random chance to drop Ash Salts.
* The smoke from the chimneys at Ghorak mansion in Caldera were misaligned.
* "Borwen", removed faction: "Ashlanders".
* "Shat gro-Shazog" & "Orbul gra-Lumob" have been given weapons to fight with.
* "Gulfim gra-Borbul" in Gorak Manor had no pants.
* "Rulfim gra-Ogdub", a prisoner in Buckmooth Legion fort had no clothes.
* Sirollus Saccus were supposed to provide training options, now he does.
* Black Arrow, Volume 1 -> Black Arrow, Volume I
* misc_dwrv_artifact30, weight 0.01 > 0.10.
* Horned Lily will now respawn.
* Holly Bush will now respawn.
* Changed Cell name (-6,17): “Ashlands Region” to “Druscashti”, as described in-game.
* "Gah julan" and "Teegla" are now wearing slave bracers.
* Removed "auto-calculate" from "Ungeleb" in Mournhold, Magic Shop.
* Scroll Of Element Frost/Fire had wrong font size, corrected to "2".
* Removed auto-calculate from Sjoring Hard-Heart since it messed up his stats.
* "Dul gro-Dush" in Gnisis, class warrior > guard.
* "Yakov" (the Altmer slave in the Suran Slave Market) didn't have a slave script attached.
* "Staada", a golden saint encounter were improperly set as a creature instead of daedra. Also marked "corpse persist".
* Removed soul value from all Spider Centurions.
* "Lich Barilzar" had a soul value of 30, which didn't seem right since he's such a powerful foe. 300 seem like the correct number.
* Spiggans now have a chance to drop Heartwood.
* Netch_Giant_UNIQUE, scale 1.0 > 1.2.
* Added missing spells/ingredients/abilities to several creatures.
* Adamantium pauldron, enchantment 100 -> 30.
* Iron Cuirass, health 2000 > 200.
* Heavy leather boots, AR 50 > 5. Health 500 > 50. Value 100 > 10.
* Netch Leather Tower Shield, AR 5 > 6 / health 100 > 120.
* Corrected a few weapons that used the wrong enchantment.
* Stendars Hammer, damage 100 > 160.
* King's Oath , fire damage self > touch.
* Hackle-Lo Leaf, value 30 > 3.
* Adamantium Ore, weight 50 > 5.
* Exclusive Frost Shield Potion, duration 30 > 60.
* Spoiled SlowFall Potion, slowfall magnitude 1 > 10.
* Fixed an enchantment error with the Ring of Equity where the player wouldn't be able to take use of the rings powers.
* Variner's Ring, weight 1 > 0.10.
* Expensive shirt Mournhold, value 1 > 15.
* Necromancers Amulet, value 240 > 2400.
* Heartfang, value 120 > 1200.
* Ten-Tongues Weerhat (Mournhold) will no longer sell "exquisite_shirt_01_rasha", which is a quest item.
* You will now be able to talk to the Ash Vampires (as intended by the developers) before you face them in battle.
* Her Hand's Shield had diffrent AR value than the rest of the set, corrected.
* Royal Guard boots and greaves had diffrent AR value than the rest of the set, corrected.
* Dwemer Coherer is no longer sold at Mebestian Ence's shop.
* "Brallion's Exquisite Ring" value 40 > 240 to match the rest of the exquisite rings.
* Corrected and balanced several weapon enchantments.
Normal Flame/Shard/Viper/Spark Enchantment: 1-4 damage > Iron Weapons
Cruel Flame/Shard/Viper/Spark Enchantment: 2-8 damage > Steel Weapons
Dire Flame/Shard/Viper/Spark Enchantment: 4-10 damage > Silver Weapons
Wild Flame/Shard/Viper/Spark Enchantment: 6-12 dmage > "Wild" Weapons
* Fixed an enchantment error with the "Crosier of St. Llothis". In vanilla game this weapon's enchantment would hurt the player instead of the enemy.
* Indaren Ancestral Tomb is occupied by Daedra, but should be occupied by undead according to a note found on the dead body of Tyronius, (sc_Tyronius).
* Fixed a few chests that had 0 locks, thus making them impossible to open.
* Changed the name of "Long bow" to "Longbow".
* Redoran Guards now wear a Redoran Shield and a Steel Katana.
* Sorkvild the Raven will now actually wear the Masque of Clavicus Vile in battle.
* The "Chiding Cuirass" held no charge, so it was impossible to use the enchantment.
* Dorisa Darvel were supposed to have books about the Nerevarine, but she didn't.
* Dagoth Endus had no sounds associated to him.
* The Nord Leg had a missing enchantment.
* "Ex_co_ship_trapdoorb" in Frostmoth docks have been replaced with "Act_Ex_DE_ship_trapdoor". "Ex_co_ship_trapdoorb" is scripted colony door and a part of Bloodmoon's mainquest.
* "chargen_plank" is duplicated in Frostmoth, so when the script "CharGenClassNPC" runs, "chargen_plank" is randomly removed from either Seyda Neen or Fort Frostmoth docks.
* The "Five Fingers of Pain" spell used to "damage health". I've changed this to "drain health".
* Gondolier's Helm were changed from ”Medium Armor” to ”Light Armor”.
* goblin_shield_durgok_uni were incorrectly named "Goblin Shield", when it should have been "Durgok's Shield".
* Mornsu Omalor, a Dark Elf in the cave of Nammu carried 12 (!) bows, but only one arrow. Removed 11 bows and added a resonable amount of arrows.
* Dolmesa Sarano, a Dark Elf in "Halit Mine" were incorrectly set as hostile.
* Zallit Assattadaishah, a Dark Elf at the Ghostgate should be an "Ashlander".
* Removed the smoke from Gorak Manor, there's no active fire inside.
* Removed several chimneys' in Pelagiad, some houses had no fireplaces.
* Changed the name of the small "Drum" to "Guarskin Drum" to fit with the other, larger drum.
* Some pieces of the Imperial Chain Armor set had the wrong AR value, fixed from 20 > 12.
* The Imperial Chain Armor Pauldrons had the wrong weight which made them count as "Heavy Armor".
* The Mace of Slurring didn't have "Igonores Normal Weapon Resistance" checked in the CS.
* Karpal's Friend didn't have "Igonores Normal Weapon Resistance" checked in the CS.
* Sword of Agustas didn't have "Igonores Normal Weapon Resistance" checked in the CS.
* Wind of Ahaz didn't have "Igonores Normal Weapon Resistance" checked in the CS.
* Removed Daedras' from "Kogoruhn" and replaced them with 6.th house encounters.
* Removed shields from High Fane Ordinators.
* A few containers that should only hold clothes had gold in them.
* Steel Fire/Storm/Frost/Poison-sword used the wrong enchantments.
* A stair in Ald-Ruhn, Guild of Mages, was missplaced.
* The Adamantium Axe were misspelled as "Admantium".
* Large Dwemer Goblet were misspelled as "Dewmer".
* The Slavepods in Sadrith Mora wasn't locked as supposed to.
* Added a shrine to Molag Mar, Temple.
* Moved a lamp at the Redoran Smith, Vivec. Sometimes the player would get stuck in it upon entry.
* Sorkvild the Raven's body will now persist, as he's the bearer of the Mask of Clavicus Vile.
* Fixed a travel-marker in Sadrith Mora that leaves you stuck.
* One centurion spider used the wrong blood texture - "Red", instead of "Gold". Also removed its soul value.
* Adjusted a travel-marker in Murberius Harmevus's House that sometimes leave the player stuck.
"Draugr" and "draugr_co_3" didnt have the proper spells and immunities.
* Junal-Lei in Pelagiad had no AI-package.
* Angoril in Pelagiad had no AI-package.
* Madres Navur in Pelagiad had no AI-package.
* "Bound_Helmet" changed to "Bound Helmet"
* Many creatures have been buffed, especially Daedras, to make the game a greater challange for high level characters.
* All blighted creatures now have unique textures. This will make them easy to spot and avoid if necessary. Credit goes to ”PeterBitt”.
* Removed "Resist Magica 50 %" and "Resist Paralysis" from "Plague Bear" and "Plague Wolf".
* Removed "Weakness to Fire 50 %" from "Snow Bear" and "Snow Wolf". Replaced it with "Resist Frost 75 %.
* Some significant changes to Atronachs.
- Storm Atronach's will use "Skeleton" blood textures instead of "Red" blood textures.
- Fire and Frost Atronach's will now use Fire/Frost Shields, just as the Storm Atronach's uses "Shock Shield".
- Removed "Reflect 20" from all Atronachs'.
- Atronachs' now emit light.
* Removed ingredients from summoned creatures.
* "Riekling Raiders" & "Tusked Bristlebacks" are no longer immune to Paralysis.
* "Riekling Raiders" now have the combined immunities and damage from the "Tusked Bristlebacks" and "Rieklings".
* Made some changes to regular creatures, diseased and blighted ones.
- Diseased: Same stats as regular creatures, but are still annoying due to thier disease.
- Blighted: Double damage as regular creatures, plus double health bonus.
* "Bonewolf" and "Bonewolf Summon" had diffrent stats.
* Skeleton Archers will carry 30 arrows instead of 60.
* Kwama Warriors now use thier ability: "Kwama Poison".
* Alit's now use their ability "Alit Bite".
* Added missing diseases to several creatures.
* Elemental shields were supposed to deal damage to enemies that hit you in melee combat, now they do.
* Players minimum speed is now a bit higher at lvl 1. Also reduced the max-speed so the player can't run super-fast at higer levels.
* 50 % higher chance to catch a disease by diseased creatures.
* Increased the speed of thrown weapons and projectiles by 50 %.
* 20% less chance to be knocked down during fights.
* Increased the amount of damage you take while suffocating from 3 to 5 damage each second.
* Arrows and throwing weapons will travel faster, thus making them harder to dodge.
* NPC's will have much lower disposition if you have your weapon drawn during conversations (-15 points).
* Traders will be more suscpicious to you. You need a high personalty rating to get better prices.
* Your disposition will be harder to raise through bribing NPC's.
* NPC's won't greet you from a distance. You will now have to stand close to them.
* Doubled the amount of money you have to pay for committing a crime.
* 50 % chance to recover projectiles from bodies (From 25 %).
* You will no longer be able to survive jumping of buildings or cliffs.
* Guild cheasts will respawn monthly (From 3 months).
* Vendors will resupply their stash of gold every 72 hours (From 24 hours).
* Training is more costly (2x vanilla).
* 25 % harder to pick locks.
* Running will now drain 0.5 points less each second while running.
* Enchanted items recharge 50 % slower
* NPC's magica-pool will be a big larger so they actually will be able to throw the high level spells in their spell-list.
* It's now more costly to remove your bounty through the Thieves Guild Services.
* It's now harder to pick locks and disarm traps, some traps are also more deadly.
* You will now need Hospitality Papers to receive any services in Sadrith Mora from the Telvanni,
* You will now need a Muckshovel to "harvest" muck.
* You will now need a Minerspick to get glass, ebony & adamantium
* Now it will snow in the Hirstaang Forest (20% chance).
* You will now encounter Frost Atronachs' in Solstheim, Durzogs' in the West Gash, Centurion Archers in Dwemer Ruins and Liches In tombs
* New Imperial Travel Agents that will take the player to various destinations around the Island. They will also provide the player with diffrent types of maps.
* Shops and some other places will now close night-time between 8 pm/8 am.
* I've renamed the potions to make them stack better, it's now way easier to find that specific potion in the heat of battle.
- Common potions: Potion of/Name/Quality,
Example:(Potion of Light:Bargain)
- Restore/Fortify Potions: "Restore|Fortify/Name/Quality,
Example:(Restore Fatigue:Bargain, Fortify Health:Bargain)
- Resistance Potions: Name/Quality,
* All types of guards will now take use of standard health potions in battle.
* You can now buy "portable" campfires and bedrolls from various traders around the Island.
* You'll now take damage if standing in a fire or really close to it.
* All "practice dummies" will now be animated.
* Tweaked the "reach" for all weapons. A spear should naturally cover a bigger radius than for example a sword.
* All enchanted weapons and armor now have the same stats as their vanilla counterparts (enchantments should be the only difference).
* Changed the name of a Nordic Silver Battle Axe to "Heartfang", as it was supposed to be an exclusive weapon.
* Raised the enchantment points a bit for glass/ebony/daedric staffs to make them more useful for mages.
* The Bonemold Long Bow was seriously overpowered with 400 enchantment points, changed it to 80.
* The Dwemer mace "Clutterbane" had an error which made it impossible to use its enchantment.
* Gave "Volendrung" an enchantment similar to the one in Daggerfall.
* Gave "Auriel's Shield" an enchantment similar to the one in Daggerfall.
* Gave "Auriels Bow" an enchantment similar to the one in Daggerfall.
* Gave "Foeburner" a fitting enchantment dealing fire damage.
* Stalhrim armor pieces and weapons were refered to as "Ice" in-game, changed to "Stalhrim".
* Dwemer weapons were refered to as "Dwarven" in-game, changed to "Dwemer".
* You will now be able to "hit" ghosts using Adamantium weapons.
* Made some changes to medium armor, which in turn should make medium armor more useful.
- Dwemer AR from 20 to 35.
- Adamantium AR from 40 to 50.
- Stalhrim AR from 50 to 55.
* New unique meshes for magic weapons.
* Tweaked most enchantments to either make them more useful or less powerful. Also tweaked the cost to cast these enchantments.
* Tweaked most spells to either make them more useful or less powerful. Also tweaked the cost to cast these spells.
* Reduced the value for most weapons/armor and misc items to reduce the overflow of money in the game.
* Most special characters/creatures and other types of enemies are now much stronger than in vanilla Morrowind.
* Summoned creatures have had their soul value set to 0. This mean that the player will no longer be able to exploit summons to get valuable soul-gems.
* Exclusive ingredients like pearls are now less likely to appear in the gameworld.
* Player made potions are now 50 % less valueable.
* Reworked leveled-lists so it won't be as easy to get hold of Dwemer, Ebony, Glass & Deadric items/armor/weapons.
* Reduced the amount of arrows carried by Imperial Archers, Telvanni Sharpshooters, Hlaalu Marksmen etc.
* Hundreds of doors, chests, desks etc have been locked in order to make it harder for the player to gain access to valuable items.
* Hlaalu, Telvanni and Redoran sharpshooters are now equipped with the traditional Bonemold longbow and Bonemold arrows.
* Many creatures, undead or humanoids had the wrong spells or resists which made them either too strong or too weak.
* You are no longer able to enchant items, armor & weapons with Chameleon, Invisibility & Sanctuary.
* New balanced equipment for Dark Brotherhood Assassins:
- Apprentice - Steel Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 2 dmg on touch, 12 charges.
- Journeyman - Silver Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 4 dmg on touch, 10 charges.
- Operator/Wetboy - Dwemer Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 6 dmg on touch,8 charges.
- Punisher - Adamantium Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 8 dmg on touch, 6 charges.
- Assassin - Glass Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 10 dmg on touch, 4 charges.
* Brown Bears, Guars, Mudcrabs, Cliffracers and Grey Wolves will no longer attack the player on sight, although they might attack if you get to close to them.
* Tweaked enchantment points for clothes to make them more useful for mages.
* Removed some very expensive soul gems from Balmora, Guild of Mages and replaced them by empty counterparts.
* You could find not only one, but two "Sword of the White Woe" in Balmora, I removed one of these. Also moved the remaining one to a more secure location where the guard can see it.
* You can no longer steal the Ebony cuirass in Dren's Villa by sneaking behind the pillar. It's not realistic anyway since Orvas Dren is just a few feet away.
* Replaced the patroling Ordinators in all great house vaults with stationary ones. This will make it much harder to steal what's inside.
* Removed the Limeware platter from the Census Office, replaced with a Redware platter (no more exploiting!)
* Guild chests have less potions (cheap ones removed). Also removed the arrows/bolts from the Fighter Guild's Supply Chest, replaced them with something more apporopriate.
* Some skills are now a bit harder to raise, especially weapon skills, alchemy and athletics.
- Athletics: In vanilla MW you level up too fast just running around. Not a huge tweak but at least enough to make it balanced.
- Alchemy: I cut the progression rate by 75 %. I feel that Alchemy is probably the easiest spell to raise in Morrowind.
- Long Blade, Short Blade, Blunt, Spear & Marksman: A slight nerf in progression rate.
Balmora Underworld, by "Fulgore"
Get lost within the depths of Balmora's Underworld. Take a walk through the sewers: let the Thousand Lanterns Market take your breath away or why not explore the abandoned canals? Witness criminal factions fighting against each other and common folks going on about their daily lives. Discover the way to access the massive cave system that lies deep below Balmora. If you're lucky enough, you may live to witness Bthumynal, the legendary lost Dwemer ruin and its secrets within. An epic adventure awaits you Outlander.
Outpost Renius, by "Fulgore"
"Somewhere in the Ascadian Isles, not too far from Pelagiad, on a hill overlooking Lake Amaya, there's an old small keep known as 'Outpost Renius'. Some months ago all contact was broken with the troops garrisoned there, a patrol was dispatched to check the situation. Everyone, from the pettiest prisoner to the highest ranking official, was found dead. After hearing sinister voices and steps, the place was sealed and abandoned. Do you have what it takes to venture inside and discover what happened to the people in there?"
Dren's Hidden Caverns, by "Fulgore"
Vvardenfell's bad guy just got worse. Explore what goes on in the caves below Dren Plantation.
Travel through a Daedra Gate and face the ultimate challange in the Daedra Realm!.
* Trollbone Set
* Colvonian Gloves
* Morag Tong Armor
* Adamantium Towershield
* Adamantium Round Shield
* Skull Shield
* Imperial Templar Shield
* Imperial Captains' Helmet
* Royal Guard Shields
* Thieves Guild Armor
* Redguard Headwraps
* Adamantium Dagger
* Falmer Longsword
* Falmer Shortsword
* Silver Katana
* Silver Battle Axe
* Silver Longbow
* Deadric Longspear
* Dwemer Longspear
* Dwemer Staff
* Dwemer Dagger
* Dwemer Bolt
* Ebony Halberd
* Ebony Dagger
* Imperial Dagger
* Imperial Longsword
* Glass Spear
* Queen of Bats
* Face Of Kagrenac
* Emperor's Defence
* House Hlaalu Royal Shield
* Armored Dwemer ghost
* 5 Riekling variations
* Daedra Seducer
* Fire Clannfear
* Clannfear Runt
* Flesh Atronatch
* Goblin Shaman
* Draugr Berserker
* Draugr Deathlord
* Stunted Scamp
* Swamp Troll
* Frost Giant
* Green Slime
* Treant (Unique)
* Frost Monarch
* Hill Giant.
* 3 new Dremora Lords
* 4 new skeletons
* Wickwheat Muffin
* Atro Flesh
* Nether Salt
* Ore Essence
* Scrap Iron
* Troll Slime
* Telvanni Resin
* Void Essence
* Wind Salt
* Guar Meat
* Forging A Heavy Duty Blade
* Tale of The Devious Trader
* Sorkvild the Raven's Journal (2 Vol)
* Sword Components
* Blacksmithing Tools
Do you have a problem with floaters, seams or just that some areas look and feel ”boring”? Well no more. With Rebirth I've tried to eliminate these issues, giving each area a unique look without overworking it. There's also far less seams and floaters which obviously will make the gameworld a better place to live in.
* New models and textures for all trees in Morrowind (models and textures by Vurt). Animations have been added to these trees and some bushes, meaning that leaves will sway in the wind.
* New models for all rocks in Morrowind (models by Taddeus).
* New models for Dwemer ruins/buildings and other statics as chairs, tables, lamps and pipes. Credit goes to "ChampionOfHircine".
* New models for Telvanni buildings and other statics. Credits goes to "ChampionOfHircine".
* 10 new splash screens cobbled together by "Say", using artwork by Bethesda.
* New unique models and icons for 35 amulets (both unique/magical ones).
* Removed the "multicolored" and unnecessary second handle on Telvanni interior doors.
* Fixes for a lot of issues with the Daedric tile-set. Thanks to "Slartibartfast1".
* Fixes for a mesh error in Imperial Houses. Thanks to "Kirlian Voyager".
* Golden Saints will have feminine walk instead of the default male one.
* Included a fix for the misscolored armor pieces in the Ebony set.
* Included a fix missing ring textures.
* Included a fix for removing some gaps found in the Nordic broadsword/Claymore.
* New optional main menu by "Say".
* The Steel Broadsword now has its own mesh instead of sharing that of the Imperial Broadsword.
* New Beast animations by Dirnae.
* Improved/fixed mesh/meshes
- Templar/Glass helmet (now fit orc heads)
- Comberry ingredient
- Nordic Mail Pauldron
- Guarskin Drums
- Dwemer Crossbow
- Daedric War Axe
- Daedric Key.
- Dwemer weapons
- Steel Crossbow
- Iron weapons
- Dwemer armor
- Corpus Meat.