Making games is a piece of cake with this small library!

Spooker Framework is fully free and open source game library, what will help game developers in making their own games faster. Spooker is built on top of SFML.NET (Simple and Fast Multimedia Library). SFML is cross-platform (running on top of OpenGL) multimedia library, what is really fast and easy to use. Because of using cross-platform libraries, Spooker is able to run on most platforms, including Windows, Linux and even Mac.

Please, consider watching us on GitHub to be updated with latest releases. You can use this library in any project freely. Share it with your friends.

How to

Few steps on how to reference Spooker to your project:

  • Copy Spooker.dll from /Build to your project folder.
  • Copy all files from /ThirdParty to place, where you placed copy of Spooker.dll.
  • Now simply add reference to Spooker.dll in your project solution.

Features

  • Integration of Gwen GUI.
  • Native support for loading and rendering Tiled(tmx) maps.
  • Sprite batching with features known from XNA.
  • Smart resource and component management.
  • Simple game state managers.
  • Easy-to-use audio controller.
  • Advanced networking using Lidgren.Network.
  • The easiest frame animation and game input management.
  • Very advanced and realistic physics (thanks to Farseer Physics).
Embed Buttons

To promote Spooker Framework and grow its popularity (top engines), use the embed code provided on your homepage, blog, forums and elsewhere you desire. Or try our widget.

Spooker Framework
Spooker Framework
Post article Articles

No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.

Add game Games

No games were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the game list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add game and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.

Post a comment
Sign in or join with:

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.

You may also like
Unreal Engine 3

Unreal Engine 3

Commercial

Unreal Engine 3 is a complete game development framework for next-generation consoles and DirectX9-equipped PCs, providing the vast array of core technologies...

CryENGINE 3

CryENGINE 3

Commercial

CryENGINE®3 is the first PC, Playstation®3, and Xbox 360™ all-in-one game development solution that is Next-Gen ready with scalable computation and...

Unreal Development Kit

Unreal Development Kit

Commercial

UDK is Unreal Engine 3 – the complete professional development framework. All the tools you need to create great games, advanced visualizations and...

Unreal Engine 1

Unreal Engine 1

Commercial

The first generation, Unreal Engine integrated rendering, collision detection, AI, visibility, networking and file system management into one complete...

DarkPlaces engine

DarkPlaces engine

GPL

Highly evolved engine based on id Software technology, available under dual license (GPL, proprietary licensing for commercial use available).

RenderWare

RenderWare

Commercial

RenderWare is a 3D API and graphics rendering engine used in computer games, Active Worlds, and some VRML browsers. RW is developed by Criterion Software...

Follow Report Profile
Platforms
Windows, Mac, Linux
Company
Codeindie
Contact
Send Message
Licence
MIT
Release date
Engine watch
Follow
Share
Twitter

Latest tweets from @indiearmory

I think I've invented a new design paradigm. It's called just-in-time design.

Jan 21 2017

RT @Orteil42: half of indie gaming is basically "k so i came up with this pun, now how do i make a game with that title"

Dec 12 2016

RT @Orteil42: a Bob Ross approach to making video games

Dec 12 2016

RT @Orteil42: can't wait for those horror VR games where they pluck your eyes out

Dec 11 2016

RT @keinebremsen: CONFIRMED: WE WILL BUILD A BRIDGE TO THE UK AND MAKE THEM PAY FOR IT. EXIT THE BREXIT. UK'S COMING HOME. SCHULZ IRR… T.co

Dec 4 2016

Check out my new app & leave a review if you want to :) Play.google.com #android #indie #gamedev #gameT.co

Nov 23 2016

Play.google.com T.co

Aug 7 2016

The first 90% of code accounts for the first 90% of dev-time. The remaining 10% of code accounts for the other 90% of dev-time -Tom Cargill

Jul 23 2016

Hey guys! Check out my android games ;) Play.google.com

Jun 4 2016

Statistics
Rank
401 of 863
Last Update
Watchers
2 members