It has not been easy but we finally succeeded. It was time ... After 3 weeks, we finally found the right settings among the software we use. The biggest problem was the textures.
But it is now only memories. It is therefore with great pleasure that we share today our first definitive elements :
Regarding vegetation, the tests are successful and the effects stand out well. You will see in a future video that vegetation is moving.
Regarding optimization, there is still work, but we touch the goal. Anyway, we are now more productive, which is good news for the project. In addition, we should have our first artworks next month, which is also very good news for us too, because without visual support, it's difficult to establish levels.
Also, we finally defined the first 5 levels of the game, however, after some thought, I decided not to disclose all the same time. So I will give you the themes one by one, over the upcoming articles. And as I'm not so wicked I already give you the theme of the level on which we will work first :
A wheat field in broad daylight...