Version 8.1 of Hard Doom has finally been released!
Posted by Faerlyn on
v8.1 Change List
- Increased the bullet spread of the Dual-Chaingunner by 5%.
- Changed the bullet spread of the Faceless Shotgunner to 11.25 from 11.2.
- Changed the bullet spread of the Dual-Pistol Zombie's first attack to 11.25 from 11.2.
- The SSG Zombie can no longer cancel its reload with its pain state.
- Added new blood effect to the Bruiser Demon.
- Made the Revenant's blood color match its sprites.
- Made the Hellfire Revenant's blood color match its sprites.
- Made the Hellfire Revenant's eyes green.
- Added new projectiles to the Rictus.
- Fixed the offsets on the Visage projectiles.
- Made the Visage have its frost effect during its charge attack.
- Recolored the Necrodemon's tracer so it stands out more.
- Added Fist swing and hit wall sounds.
- Made the Chainsaw and Berserk-Fist always gib enemies.
- Shortened the alt-fire of the Sonic Railgun by 7 tics.
- Fixed a bug where the Sonic Railgun's drop rate was higher on the xdeath state.
- Reduced the amount of pellets the Quad-Shotgun fires by 1 (now 52).
- Adjusted the drop rate of Quad-Shotgun to 25% per Quad-Shotgunner (from 30%). This makes the overall rate about 1.25% per Shotgunguy spawn.
- Fixed a bug where the Quad-Shotgun's drop rate was higher on the xdeath state.
- Swapped the slot priorities of the Plasma Rifle and Sonic Railgun.
- Added a custom cvar "sv_coopprojectiles". When set to 1 it will make projectiles pass through other players.
- Added a custom cvar "sv_ssgdrop". When set to 1 it will make SSGers drop the SSG.
- Made "sv_shotgunstart" work like the old Shotgun start from v7.1 and prior. Enable it to start with Shotgun + 8 shells.
- Gave the Radiation Suit a unique pickup sound.
- Players now go into an ice death when killed by ice projectiles.
- Made the screen fade to black when dying in VR with the ViveDoom port.
- Forced HUD scaling for the mods HUD.
- Changed the alignment of Health, Armor, and Ammo values on the HUD.
- Added missing GLDefs for the BFGExtra.
- Named the ACS scripts so they dont conflict with any map ACS.
- Removed the unused Dark Imp sprites.
- Removed a few unused sounds.
- Turned all the remaining sounds that were .wav into .ogg.
- Optimized PNG's to lower the file size of the mod.