1. Four unique player classes with there own stories, enemy encounters, item placement, side/bonus missions, and even some maps exclusive to the class you have chosen to play.
2. Weapons and enemies from the Aliens Trilogy PS1 game, the Aliens films and more.
3. Play the single player, 8 map campaign or load up the mod with your favorite iwad or pwad to give them the "Alien treatment". Works with most Doom and Doom2 wads (not tested with other mods).
4. Deploy auto turrets and drones (class specific) to set traps or create defensive choke points.
5. Take advantage of environmental hazards (fire and electricity) to help even the odds.
HOW TO PLAY/ TESTED WITH: GZDOOM and the DOOM 2 iwad.
Load the pk3 file before the wad file.
The Eradication map set (wad) must be loaded with the Alien Trilogy mod (pk3) included in the zip file.
Tested with: GZDOOM 3.7.2, GZDoom4.2.1.
Best played in "DARK" sector light mode in DISPLAY settings.
If pop up text is too small/big, set the hud scaling options to "adapt to screen size" in HUD options.
ALL DIFFICULTY SETTINGS AVAILABLE.
Evade hordes of aliens, saving as many fellow colonist as you can, along the way. Once found, they can be ordered to follow you or stand in place to guard an area. The colonist is vulnerable to the face huggers attack. If they get close, run (don't walk) and they will likely miss their initial attack. If they are allowed to linger at your feet they will insta-kill you.
Raid the colony as a space-faring pirate, intent on obtaining valuable research and materials from the site. The constant rumors about alien genetics and ground breaking weaponology have peaked your groups interest in the new colony on LV426. The Mercenary is vulnerable to the face huggers attack. If they get close, run (don't walk) and they will likely miss their initial attack. If they are allowed to linger at your feet they will insta-kill you.
As a member of the Special Operations Force (a Japanese arm of the Weyland/Yutani corp) you are tasked with wiping the site clean. All human witnesses must be eliminated. Other members of your team will collect genetic samples and possibly live specimens of the known Xeno elements. Full body armor and a helmet protect the Operative from face huggers, but beware of their acid blood.
The Combat Synthetic:
You are a security asset for the colony, activated in emergency situations. The colony's systems are disabled when a band of mercs assault the site and, as a result, release the specimens in the labs. Now you must destroy all Xeno elements. Face huggers recognize that the Combat Synth is not "alive" and, therefore, will abort its attempt to impregnate it.