Warcraft Total War is a total conversion mod for Medieval II Total War. Our goal is to bring the Warcraft universe into a Total War game. This mod will feature epic battles with units from the Warcraft universe and a new campaign that will cover the events of the Third War and beyond.
- Armored Scorpions in use by the Farraki Trolls have 8 riders - not 50. They will not be invincible on the strat-map as the AI.
- Wrong armor levels for Argent Dawn units in the Scarlet Crusade EK armies in the "Grand Campaign" which is the Frozen Throne campaign - has been fixed, used to cause CTD when attempting to enter battles in the Hearthglen area where they are located.
- Fixed pop growth for real this time, you need to build population growth buildings and such. Not more bonuses than bonus 1 in all the settlements.
- Inquisitor projectile changed to mage_fire to make it deadlier. It doesn't need the same projectile as the Priest.
- All the casters fixed and no longer has "cannot skirmish" unless they are both melee and skirmish like the dwarves, Medusas or Druids. This means that Dreadlords, Warlocks, Priests, Liches and mages won't go into melee all the time and get themselves killed off.
- Scarlet Crusade improved in both campaigns by giving them one unit of Mud Golems in both their starting areas. In the old campaign they did also get Argent Dawn units from the start for one of their commanders instead of the elites - and i've added one unit of mounted paladins to each of their Northrend armies in the old campaign.
- I've playtested as the Naga attacking Arkkoran, as the Burning Legion attacking the Kolkar camp and as the Gurubashi attacking Booty Bay - no ctd and worked fine for me. - Might be the installation or computer causing crashes for the guy reporting those issues.
- Burning Legion can crash in battle some times - just try the same battle again. At least twice, because with the Legion it usually works the second try.
I've made Marshtide Watch a Stormwind settlement, instead of a Gurubashi one. It is held by Bandits after all.
- Fixed the rebel Orc Raiders wolf-mount - it is now the Legion skin and not the ordinary Horde one.
- Added more ammo to all the dragons because they stoped to fire after a very short while.