This total overhaul of Rome:Total War is based upon the Second World War. It contains historical battle locations on different fronts.
Fixes some small issues of missing stuff and items.
- Extract the patch files and drag the contents to your Rome: Total War root location with a 1942 2.0 version installed. Overwrite the files when asked. Then run the new Play - Total War 1942.exe or use the Mod Launcher and select the mod.
- Added new executable (Play - Total War 1942) with a new BI version included. Run this to play the mod.
- Moved custom battle Paris a bit to remove the laggy ground before the theatre.
- Fixed custom battle map always loading Berlin by default (sets were not locked)
- Added missing trees and buildings required from vanilla game.