Anno 1493, almost fortyyears have passed since the Duchy of Milan and the Republic of Venice agreed on the shaky peace of Lodi.
during the last few weeks I was quite busy fixing several pending issues and tasks with TIW-Ultimate. Simply because that stuff cannot be shown in any kind of preview with fancy pictures and vivid descriptions, there was no new post in the preview section.
Nevertheless, I was able to make good progress towards a release of TIW-Ultimate. To give you guys a hint of what I have done so far, please find a list of the latest changelog of the working version below:
- added mercenary recruitment pools
- changed Hafsid Caliphate -> Hafsid Sultanate
- added new event pictures for Peasant's Horde events
- fixed additional Faction Leader Titles Trigger Ancs
- added heir apparent effect descriptions for Ancs
- added event texts for minor factions for Angevin Claim event
- added reinforcement army for Siena against French invasion armies
- changed fort location from Grosseto to Siena
- added welcome events for Savoy, Montferrat, Bologna, Urbino
- added university building to city of Bologna
- added Plague events
- adjusted cem_trigger to 5%
- added missing titles (Kelibia, Biserta, Policastro)
- adjusted several names (von -> of)
- changed rebel type in Africa from Turk to Egypt
- added ivory resources in Al Kaf and Qusantina
- added Montferrat, Bologna, Urbino to 'Log-Hilfe' script
- removed middle_eastern culture from 'building academic'
- adjusted 'Heir Titles Trigger'
- edited character's range on the strat map (increased value by 65 points)
- added new ancs: trumpeter
- adjusted recruitment time for artillery units
- adjusted/added new names for Kingdom of Naples
- fixed typos and adjusted event texts to the newly added minor factions
- adjusted heir title script
- added new events (CAMBRAI_FERRARA, CAMBRAI_MANTUA, V_P_ALLIANZ_FERRARA)
- altered 'A New Menace' event for Naples to set up a rebellion in Genoa against the French
- added respective pics for the above mentioned events
As you can see, I have finished the task of reviewing the event texts, as well. That means, next stop will be the Condotta-Script for the minor factions and of course there will be a preview about it. So stay tuned!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
New Battle Banners for the Republic of Venice by Macamilus
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (2 agree) 10/10
This mod is awesome!
+the detailed level of the units and strat map
+ the factions are very interesting
* the new factions will be great, i feel alone when play how Ottoman Empire
Jul 2 2016 by Sierra_Quake