The Elder Scrolls: Total War
Daggerfall Campaign - Undead faction announcement
DON'T FORGET TO DOWNLOAD THE NEW VERSION 1.2:
If you - a fan of necromancers, if you like to raise the dead to lead the armies of skeletons and zombies, then this DLC is for you! In the new custom campaign, you will be able to play for the Order of the Black Worm, which units will be significantly expanded. You will have a choice not between three or four, but a dozen of different units. Faction headed by the famous King of Worms, known as Mannimarco, which you can see in the video.
I remind that we announce the first Custom Campaign for The Elder Scrolls: Total War, modification of Medeival 2 Total War - Kingomds, based on the The Elder Scrolls game universe from Bethesda Softworks. The story of this campaign will unfold in the Iliac Bay. It will begin with the final event of the Imperial Simulacrum (3E 399) - the bloody War of Betony, the death of King Lysandus and end by the invasion of Umbriel, The Infernal City as the main campaign in the 45th 4E. The plot - the confrontation between five kingdoms: Daggerfall, Orsinium, Wayrest and kingdoms of Forebears and Crowns, which will be presented by Sentinel and Lainlyn respectively. The main feature of this campaign will be an opportunity to play for a faction of previously unavailable - The Undead, presented by the Order of the Black Worm, led by Mannimarco. This means that the unit line of the undead will be significantly expanded.
- New campaign, with the participation of the six available and three unavailable factions
- New units for the participating factions plot
- Modification and improvement of the system of recruinitng for custom, and for the main campaign
- Primary expansion of buildings
- Of course, the change in the balance and fixing bugs and holes in it, and in other aspects of the game
- Expansion and completion of existing scripts