Star Wars: Interregnum is an upcoming mod for Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion that builds off of the highly successful Enhanced 4X Mod. Fleeing the unknown terror that is chasing the Vasari, the factions of Sins of a Solar Empire stumble on a temporary wormhole that takes them to a galaxy far, far away. The sudden arrival of armadas with trillions of refugees and thousands of warships between the events of Episodes 5 & 6 forever alters the Star Wars universe and plunges the galaxy into an unprecedented period of chaos and violence. Begun, a new conflict has.

Forum Thread
Multiplayer crashes at about 2 hours in. (Games : Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion : Mods : Star Wars: Interregnum : Forum : Technical Support : Multiplayer crashes at about 2 hours in.) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 18 2021 Anchor

Started playing a game this evening with two friends. We really enjoy this mod but have had an issue occur twice. About 2 hours in, game crashes to desktop for all three of us. Pulled the AutoSave, sent it to them, reload. Crashes at the same moment. All three of us are playing the Galactic Empire with one of each AI on the A Galaxy Far, Far Away map. The only mods we are using are
Star Wars Interregnum Beta 1
Enhanced 4X Mod 1.86
There is the link to the save files
Dropbox.com

We really want to keep playing in MP so any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Bookworm9389

Edited by: Bookworm9389

Jun 19 2021 Anchor

Thanks, I'll take a look at the safe.

Jun 20 2021 Anchor

Just an update. Started a brand new MP save, that one crashed as well. But I can play through SP no problems.
I have figured out it is not a RAM issue. None of us get above 60% RAM or 25% CPU. Maybe it's the combination of enemies?

Edited by: Bookworm9389

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.