Working Installer for 1.0 To Be Uploaded Sometime This Week (Tomorrow Hopefully)
As you all know, the installer version of the mod doesn't work the way it should. Its actually a really simple problem, one that had been overlooked, A simple folder was missing. With that being said, The new installer version, which will hopefully work this time, will be uploaded sometime this week (tomorrow hopefully).
Next item on the agenda is the 1.0.1 Patch. That too will also becoming out sometime this week, most likely after the upload of the 1.0 installer version. Unfortunately, the ARC troopers will have ridiculous animations. The lazy modeler who rigged them, who will remain nameless, gave the ARC troopers the vanilla rebel infiltrator animations.
so, until I can get that re-rigged you'll have to put up with the ARC troopers holding their rifles as if they were pistols for the time being. believe me, it annoys me just as much as it will annoy you.
What The 1.0.1 Patch Will Fix:
- Not being able to advance in tech level on the "Bridging the Saga" GC as the Republic
- Not being able to construct research facilities as the Republic
- Crash on Geonosis when entering the bunker
- Crash on Muunilinst
- Crash on Fondor
- Crash on Hypori
- No Garrisoned units on Jabiim
- No garrisoned units on Pammant
- Balancing Issues
Things To Be Added In The 1.0.1 Patch:
- Generic ARC Trooper Squads
- Muunilinst Ten (Accompanies Captain Fordo)
- New Ability For Captain Fordo: "Backup Now!" Summons the iconic ARC Gunship