MAJOR NOTIONS on GEAR & EQUIPMENT
• Massive tweak of new ways to use items found ingame . Some items can be sharpened now (shovels, swiss army knife, cutlery, grooming kit)
- Mutants can be looted only with use of sharp objects: knives, sharpened items or "Hunting Kit"
• Added quick-sharpening, with added possibility to use two separate one-usage-left sharpening stones to sharpen a shovel (shovels need two stones usages)
• Food cans have to be opened with a sharp object (knives, sharpened items, etc)
• The secret purposes of nearly every item you thought for immersion only will become readily apparent.
• Hints describe the purposes of items.
• Everyday items can now be sharpened and used to assist in getting more out of every item you find.
• A specialized Hunters Kit can be used to get the maximum amount of loot from Mutants. Yes, it’s now a viable source of income.
• Other makeshift items can also be used when sharpened and degrade with use.
• You can now salvage (with the appropriate tools) useable items from broken radios, Geiger counters, etc. reducing the weight of your loot and freeing up resources while in the field or camp.
• The more suitable a tool is for use the greater the benefit earned when salvaging items.
• Specialized salvage toolkits enable maximum recovery just like the Hunters Kit.
Stay tuned to this page and Facebook for further updates.