Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!
PATCH 1 for MISERY (version 1.6) Changing stamina, food, conditions, weapons and more.
Full concept modification of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect. (Special Edition of "I Work Alone" mod).
* Stamina drain is now less punishing when walking, jogging and sprinting
* Equipment and weapon condition accepted for trading lowered from 90% to 75%
(A new game may be required for this change to be executed)
* Food ressources are now more satiating (effect raised by 10-50% depending on the type.
Remember that fresh water, tea and cigarettes also subsides your hunger
* Nitro can now also upgrade all weapons of The Zone (Only Cardan could do this before)
* PSI-storms now kill NPC's when they are not in safety.
* "USS Sniper" enters The Zone with 25 rounds (raised by 20 rounds)
* "USS Sniper" is now specialized in 'The Green Dragon' (M24/Browning)
* All non-english installations of CoP are now using the modded texts (like weapon descriptions)
* Aiming of the "Mosin Nagant", "Scorpion" and "SKS" is now aligned correctly.
(This only applies for widescreen 16:9 or 16:10 monitor formats)
* Damage caused by knife is lowered to be the same as a 9x18 caliber shot
* New sound effect for knife attack and detectors (draw/holster)
* Correct 'ogg commenting' added to several ambient sound effects
* Many weapons able to use more attachments (Desert Eagle + silencer, L85 + grenadelauncher...)
* An "M16 A2 sniper variant" is now attainable in Jupiter
* "AEK973" and the "XM8" held by some very experienced NPC's
* Corrected dialog for the Compass quest
* "M4 Carbine" sound and description adjustments
HOW TO INSTALL
1. Install MISERY (make your choice of USS character)
2. Open the folder in this patch relating to your selected USS character
3. Copy the 'gamedata' folder into your S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Pripyat main directory
4. Overwrite all files when asked to
5. If installation was done correctly you will see a dark "Patch 1" in the main menu under the logo
Thanks to all who rewards the MISERY mod with constructive feedback!
* I am doing the mod on widescreen format. If you have correct 4:3 alignments please PM them to me.