Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
Misery 2.2 Burer is OP!! (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : General subjects : Misery 2.2 Burer is OP!!) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 11 2018 Anchor

So, i just redownload stalker to play misery. i using assault class and progress trough the game, and while i trying to get the poison tank from the military convoy, every time i got up to the upper bridge (the pipe) i get psi damage every time and die like 3 times. after that i tried other solution to get to the bridge from the water processing station, get the second key but not yet the first key since everytime i go there i get psi damage. im start to curious because 2 year ago i play misery, theres no sign of those psi damage in the bridge. so i went under the bridge and no sign of mutant but i died because get snipe by the bandit, after repeating 3 load, two burrers come from behind the pillars and try to attack me, i tried to attack but the burer psi shield block them, and then i tried to ran away to the ladder but died because of the psi damage. in the next load, those 2 burrer not come back but i still get psy damage went i get there, so i ran away from the bidge and not comeback. so, i try to complete the mission and any way how to kill those burrer?

Edited by: Twisted03

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Jun 11 2018 Anchor

Snipe them, use a grenade launcher, run up and stab them in the face, Plant IED's and draw them towards them, OH and use psi protection and drugs too.

I used to pop a strength drug right before to help with losing my weapon, but the easiest thing is to stay out of their grabbing range.

Almost anything can spawn under the bridge so, like any other target, it helps to survey it before assaulting it.

Jun 12 2018 Anchor

Drugs are huge. I always carry psi block or marijuana for times like that. Cocaine and eating to max stamina can help a lot too with them. If you're shooting them take one shot, wait for the shield to drop, then unload. Also while they have their shield up they don't do anything so if you're fighting two is can be useful to shoot at them each once so you're not under attack as often.

Jun 17 2018 Anchor

This! I stash an RPG and several warheads deep inside the Jupiter plant just for this!

jasper34
jasper34 MISERY PR Lead
Jun 17 2018 Anchor

An RPG will, of course, work. A regular under-barrel grenade launcher is much lighter and more versatile.

Jun 17 2018 Anchor

Burers are pretty easy if you use the right tactics, primarily:

1. Psi-protect helmet (like the cut off helmet from the hazard suit)

2. Long range.

3. Decent rifle, like a G43.

Jun 24 2018 Anchor

i use sunrise suit, ak74 kobra, pistol (i forgot what pistol is that i use), a lot (8-10) of rgd5 grenade, some drugs, sphere helmet, and a few money left (so im stuck in the game, just ntrying to kill random stalker that far away from the skadvosk and hunting artifact for money and buying better gear)

i dont know why, but before this gameplay i have a rpg and i try to kill a group of stalker and some of them survive (the chance is between 1-0 stalker is dead)

i mean, really the mod is hard and technically cheating against you, is like what the developer going to do with some mutant? add some with radiation poisoning effect when get near?

Edited by: Twisted03

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.