Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!

Forum Thread
misery 2.0 whit french instalation of stalker (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : MISERY : Forum : General subjects : misery 2.0 whit french instalation of stalker) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 13 2013 Anchor

Misery mod seem to be in english. if i have my game in french, does the mod will work?

i understand english a litte, so its not a problem for me if i only have some text or audio in english from the mod and the residual game in french.

Im waiting this mod version 2.0 to reinstall stalker.... any idea about the release date?

Feb 16 2013 Anchor

Misery's audio is in Russian, the text is in English, i don't recall any info on compatibility problems with different idiom releases but it should be as simple as deleting a file or two.

Feb 16 2013 Anchor

ok ... i will try to run the mod whit my french game thx

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.