Is Call of Misery too easy? Then you belong here!
A small WIP to fix bugs and bring more functionality to Last Day, regularly updated (make sure to READ THE DESCRIPTION and download the latest version)
• Always make sure to install this over english translation files.
• If you installed any new English Translation files in the future, re-install this add-on once again.
• Install (main files) first, cause some of the included optional tweaks won't work without them.
• If you use ([1.3]trader supplies fix) by Strelocc, then install his mod after this (english translations -> This mod -> [1.3]trader supplies fix).
• It's NOT RECOMMENDED to play Azazel mode with (open transactions) option turned off, you may possess someone and find yourself in some locked map with undiscovered exits. so yeah...
Install this part before using any optional tweaks. no new game is required.
This is a collection of bug fixes and improvements:
You may find something useful here, install what you need:
• Feature - Azazel Faction Menu (by Debrovski): allows you to choose next character's faction you want to play in Azazel Mode and more.
• Gameplay - Controller nerf: this tweak nerfs the controller psi-aura in case you need it, now its similar/a bit stronger than Burer's psi-aura.
• Gameplay - Poltergeist nerf: this tweak nerfs the poltergiest's psi-aura in case you need it, now it will slightly hurt you.
• Gameplay - Choose the Route You're Paying For: (for those who play without opened map routes)
The idea of paying traders for hidden routes in MLR is great. it gives the feeling of progression through your playthrough.
The issue however is that spending those 8000 RU feels like rolling dice, you may or may not get the route you want.
With this tweak:
• Gameplay - Disable (Defend Base From Mutants) Missions: pretty self-explanatory (under tests, i want some feedback on this).
• Improved Icons for Consumable Items: especially for medical items, this will replace the old icons with higher-quality more-recognizable ones. (Use the included compatibility file for this tweak if you use (Fieldcraft Crafting Overhaul) add-on, version 7 is supported)
• HUD - Improved bleeding effect: self-explanatory
• HUD - Ammo Counter: self-explanatory
- Fixed: a crash upon loading a game with survival mode enabled.
- Fixed: a crash caused by (inventory_upgrade) file upon loading a game (this patch is from LD developer himself).
- Fixed: a case where camera binds reset upon loading a game.
- Updated: Radio/Zone.FM files from (v.2) to (v.2b)
- New optional Tweak: Disable (Defend Base From Mutants) Mission
- New optional Tweak: Improved Icons for Consumable Items
- Fixed: a bug where traders would not restock properly (from Last Day developer).
- Added: A compatibility for (Fieldcraft Crafting Overhaul) add-on
- Ported: stalkers can squat around campfires (from Important Immersion Backports add-on, credits to VodkaChicken)
- Ported: fixed guitar orientation on playing animations (from Important Immersion Backports add-on, credits to VodkaChicken)
- Updated: (mlr_addon.xml) file to be compatible with the updated version in english translations 0.9.2.
- Fixed: a mistake with missing textures for Improved Icons for Consumable Items and Fieldcraft Crafting Overhaul.
- Fixed: an issue with (Choose the Route You're Paying For) tweak where the price of a route didn't match the actual money you spend.
- Restored: difficulty option (for nubs)
- Updated: few texts in options
- Optional Tweak: improved bleeding effect
- Optional Tweak: Ammo counter
- Optional Tweak: Plotergeist nerf
- Updated: compatibility for (Fieldcraft Crafting Overhaul v7)
- (Undocumented): Online Exclusion Radius restored after getting removed by mistake.
Report any bug you may find, have fun stalker.
If you wish to contact me, Steam is the place where i usually hang around