This is a pre-release of 1.5 update. This is mainly for testing and feedback purposes.
The beta is a patch in a form of loose files, not a full release.
The final release of 1.5 will be a complete repack (Standalone), it will be released once the beta is over.
Main focus is bug fixes, please report any bugs you might encounter.
It must be installed above 1.4. See the install instructions for 1.4 from here
Then download 1.5 from this page and unpack it in Anomaly directory.
JSGME is a good choice in case you want to revert back to 1.4 later.
- 1.5 requires a new game and is NOT compatible with old saves!
- The Beta will reset all your settings, set them again after starting the game.
- Don't install any form of add-ons for 1.5, only "Back to the Root (Models)" and "English Voices" work fine for now.
- To start Lost to the Zone storylines, ask stalkers around for any new information they know. You might find someone who can give you important leads.
(2019/1/1) [ 2.0 ] (Happy new year!)
- Updated and improved Nightvision effects
- Fixed bugged dialog (Buy route Army Warehouses / Radar)
- Updated helicopters combat logic, they won't target npcs in base smarts
- Fixed bugged dialog "Buy Extra Equipment"
- Fixed string with Anomaly Scanner quest
- Fixed a case with disguise working upon loading a game in front of NPCs
- Updated Sin models, fixed a bug with Strelok x8 documents quest
- Fixed a crash caused by reading wrong weather file
- Fixed traders don't restock their inventories after few days
- Fixed a case with using repair tools apply wrong condition values
- Fixed a crash caused by [mutant_part_general_add] section in Butcher's profiles (technical section)
- Fixed a case with LLMC w/ Anomalous Bread being a quest item (can't be moved out of inventory)
- Fixed a case with Berill and SKAT suits always disguise you as a military member.
- Fixed notification sounds being muted/played from distance (converted to stereo)
- Helicopters health will get be minimum if the option for heli spawn is off
- Fixed missing texture for a bandit model
- Made all special characters vulnerable in Warfare mode
- Fixed a case with messages spam for smarts with alot of squads in Warfare
- Changed build_details (grass textures) res from 4k to 1k
- Fixed goodwill notifications relying on task giver community rather than task defines
- Adjusted goodwill massive changes caused by combat
- Fixed a potential bug with release_item_manager saving game time (use_data) instead of tables
- Fixed a case where Fanatic stash doesn't have Crystal artefact in his training quest
(2019/1/2) [ 2.1 ]
- Warfare: Fixed a case with companions can't be dismissed
- Warfare: Buying squads won't add them to player's companion list
- Warfare: Fixed a crash that happen shortly on loading a game
- Fixed few mistakes with old scripts
- Updated Nightvision effects and script
- Updated all actor\interface sound effects (Stereo) to avoid muted sounds
- Fixed a crash related to disguise system
- Fixed bounty quests failing instantly
- Massive grammar fixes
- Updated/Fixed Mortal Sin questlines and characters
(2019/1/4) [ 2.2 ]
- More fixes and updates to LTTZ
- Warfare: when (Dynamic Faction Relations) options is enabled, you can declare war on natural factions (smart terrains)
- Player won't lose reputation by companion death in Warfare
- Fixed a case with (Quick-Release System) crashing the game when there's no backpack equipped
- Expanded Hermann and Sakharov stock for more tech items
- Fixed a case with drx quest for Sakharov to find X-18 documents (item not spawning)
- Fixed some bugged strings such as delivery quests dialog
(2019/1/11) [ 2.3 ]
- Updated xr_logic for optimization and fixes regarding generic schemes
- Fixed mechanics not returning to their old spot after using their vices
- Reworked alife calls to avoid possible silent errors
- Removed the bugged scrollbars from items UI
- Added story and idle sounds for Sin npcs
- Adjusted traders presets
- Fixed fetch quests for mechanics (toolkits)
- Fixed an exploit with trading devices with no power
- Added Water reflection for DX8
- Reverted changes to npc vs box script
- Fixed potential bug with artefact despawner saving game time in the marshal library
- Optimized axr_beh and utils scripts
- Fixed wrong item sections in Mortal Sin rewards that caused crashes
- Fixed companions joining dialog being available for stalkers who ask for a guide
- Added red indicators for artefact properties of negative values
- Fixed missing artefact condition indicator
- Adjusted geiger counter's HUD indicator position
(2019/1/12) [ 2.4 ]
- Reverted changes to geiger counter's HUD
- Added compatibility for shared pistol/knife slot
- Fixed Sphere M12 helmets HUD getting glitched by zooming through scopes
- Fixed a case with package delivery tasks targeting special squads
- Added new callback (actor_on_sleep)
- Fixed Sleep deprivation not working properly
- Reworked Sleep and Thirst deprivation scripts
- Adjusted few economy values
Click here to see the full list of features