The stand-alone mod S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Anomaly aims to be the most stable and customizable experience for fans of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games. It's powered by the Monolith 64-bit engine, a custom fork of the X-Ray engine.
Quick Meele addon by r3zy, pryviet, feel-fried and most likely the BaS team updated for Anomaly 1.5.1
Changes to previous versions:
- Keybindable to any key you want through the Controls Menu (Mod Keybindings section at the bottom).
- Slightly slower knife swing animation, just a visual change it's still as effective.
- Removed unnecessary files (bind_crow.script) and further reduced potential conflicts with other mods (items_animations.ltx).
Changes the following files:
- quickdraw.script (Will conflict with Boomsticks and Sharpsticks)
- ui_keybinding.xml (Has builtin support for "Weapons Parts Overhaul" & "Teleport Companion", just load this mod after them)
- wpn_hand_knife_hud_animation.omf (Conflicts with Damiens Animation Compendium - Knife Addon)
Avoid using quick meele on crows who felt from the sky after an emission or psy storm, use the regular knife or shoot them to kill them.
DO NOT use the quick meele feature with a pistol or something else in the usual knife slot.
I'll try to address these issues in future updates but can't promise anything. :)
The Russian strings are machine translated with DeepL, let me know if something is off since i don't speak russian.
Credits & legal Mumbo Jumbo:
Everyone who previously ported it over.
Grokitach, Artifax, Arszi and the BaS team for being a superb resource to learn how things works.
You're allowed to use this in whatever way you see fit, but at least credit the folks from above.
Goes well with Knifeable Containers