Anomaly is a standalone S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mod powered by an x64 version of the X-Ray engine. Starting with version 1.5.0 Anomaly uses a custom engine build called the XRay-Monolith engine. After almost one year of development of the Anomaly 1.5.0 update, the mod continues its way on expanding and adding new features while maintaining a high level of quality and replay value.
Stash Overhaul Mod changes the games stash mechanics to improve content and viablitly for them in mid to late game.
Overhauls the stash system so that you can obtain armours, weapons and legitimate artifacts from stashes, and increases stash limits to allow stashes to serve more of a purpose with tweaks to contents and for them to be viable in mid-late game after the initial toolkit rush.
Please note that stash contents will not change for already learnt/discovered stashes. And balance updates will only apply to newly learnt or discovered stashes. (Unmarked stashes in world spawns will not change regardless outside of a new game)
Extract the contents of the zip to main install directory - C:\Stalker Anomaly or similar. There should be no question to overwrite, if it does, you have mods that will conflict with this mod.
Updating from V1.1
Extract the contents of the zip to main install directory - C:\Stalker Anomaly or similar Overwrite when asked
Updating from V1:
Remove the folders outfits and weapons folders from gamedata\configs\items providing you are sure that the only mod that changes these files was V1 of this mod. They are no longer required as of V1.1
- Weapons inside stashes will be of low condition, this is an issue I hope to fix in a later revision/version if people request this to be changed.
- Balance is for the most part under control, be on the lookout for possible exceptions and please report them if you run into anything balance breaking.
- Some items like Grenade launchers and RPG's are not included in this version due to them lacking the correct code needed to be made viable for the loot lists. This is another issue I hope to solve later on,
Additionally some weapons also are not included for the same issue or for issues pertaining to weird structuring. (Only a hand full of weapons)
Tronex: For the base files this was built upon, and alerting me to the stash simulation code inside the games base files and various guidence to getting this going.
Tdef: For help and guidence on implementing an external tier system
Anomaly team as a whole: For giving us such a fantastic stalker experience that will only improve further with time.
--- 21-01-2020 Version 1.2 ---
- Further adjustments to balancing and distribution of stash content
Common stashes will max out at Tier 3, but will never contain Outfits nor any Rifle or Sniper variants of firearms.
Rare stashes will max out at Tier 4, with a chance to gain any and all kinds of items - IE Snipers or heavy outfits.
- Tiers for suits have been bumped up by a factor of one for Tier 1 + 2, meaning they now sit inside the Tier 2/3 range.
- Tiers 3-4 have been left unchanged outside of the heaviest Tier 2 suits being added to the Tier 3 pool
- Added restrictions to Tier 4 + 5 item spawns based on difficulty. For example most Tier 4 items will no longer spawn on Survivalist difficulty. Rare stashes will still contain more content, but won't be made redundent with this change, Tier 5 is restricted, but won't spawn due to stashes not reaching that tier regardless.
- Common stash weights have changed on the minimum end, meaning common stashes can now have much less in terms of items. But the maximum remains unchanged, leaving them to much more RNG for what items can be found inside them after the new balancing and restrictions.
--- 16-01-2020 Version 1.1 ---
NOTE: If updating from V1 Please remove the outfits and weapons folders from gamedata\configs\items providing you are sure that the only mod that changes these files was V1 of this mod. They are no longer required as of V1.1
- Massive restructure of tier system, no longer requiring the outfit and weapon folders/files as all tier distribution is now handled in an external script This in theory should lead to MUCH better intermod compatability and allow a MUCH smaller filesize in total.
- First passthrough for Rebalancing of stash contents/Distribution
- Added extra medical items (Bandages and Basic, Army & Scientist Medkit)
--- 15-01-2020 Version 1 ---
First public release, requires balancing and further ammendments.