While the TEC, Advent and Vasari are embroiled in their own struggles for survival a new threat has emerged, intent on spreading it's infectious plague throughout the universe. The sickening ruthlessness in which entire populations are infected or destroyed is alarming to the TEC, Advent and Vasari alike. If the Plague wasn't enough they were immediately followed yet another race calling themselves the Nephilim. The initial encounter with the "Nephilim" held promise they would unite in defeating the Plague. However, Initial attempts at diplomacy have failed as the Nephilim seem single purposed in their pursuit of the Plague.
Brain Dead Development and ZombiesRus5 proudly presents a new beta version for Rebellion 1.94.61 (compatible with 1.94). This is a full version download including all Sins of the Fallen and Fall of Kobol content. Please read more below for a detailed list of changes...
* Fixed issue with Cylon militia causing mini-dumps on map start
* Fixes issue with optional addon planets spawning double units at start.
* Removed Unification and Rebellion Scenarios to simplify mod some and allow me to potentially release Maelstrom addon for Replicators and Normalins
* Removed Bonus Density Addon, this is now standard
* Removed Disable Super Weapons and Titans addon
* Adds new faction specific Minor factions which only spawn when the race is loaded
* Adds new Pact Minor faction
* Misc fixes and simplifications
* Adds compatibility with Rebellion 1.94
* Supports vanilla Minor Faction system
* Various bug fixes and enhancements