Sandpit is a sandbox mod for Half-Life. In Sandpit you can spawn monsters from Half-Life and Opposing Force as well as spawn and pose models.
Sandpit v3.3 (.zip) Extract to steamapps\common\Half-Life\
The most important change is to fix a few missing UI strings added in the recent updates to Half-Life. The Detail Textures option doesn't quite work at the moment because it's behind some other options but Valve are aware and say they will fix it.
The mouse seems to get reset in menus too but this needs to be further investigated.
If there are any more problems caused by the latest updates let me know.
- Updated the detail textures for Half-Life, Half-Life Blue Shift and Half-Life Opposing Force.
- Simplified manual (work in progress).
- Recompiled Half-Life models to not use external textures. This means more models can be precached by the engine (thanks for the idea SixCentGeorge).
- Removed WON support (this is more of a symbolic thing as Sandit apparently doesn't work with WON Half-Life anyway).
- Updated the UI text files to support some of the new strings introduced in recent updates to Half-Life.