This compilation involves few smaller mods for Supreme Commander - Forged Alliance that are made with intent to make battles more about strategy, map proportions, conquering, base layouts thank to new adjacency bonuses and all stages of management. There are many modifications that are targeted for developing new stronger and stronger experimentals, weapons and resource generators. This compilation is totally different. It's main goals is eliminate elements such as: "Game for Heroes" - No more situations where one T4 unit comes from nowhere and ravage whole heavy defended base. "Tech rush" - No more jumping low tech levels and rushing for nukes or T4 units. "Camping" - Players sit on one place and accumulating long range weaponry, nukes, resource generators, fabricators and defense? Never more! Fabrication is much less effective, T3 static artillery changed to support defensive element, nuke silos can hold only one rocket while expanding opponent gets bonuses to factories and resources
This version improves compatibility even more with other mods, fixing all known bugs and adding more adjacency bonuses and tweaks. This version is incompatible with Total Veterancy mod! It brought too many unwanted unbalance aspects! Click for more info and download...
This compilation is made for playing with BlackOps: Unleashed, Adv. Command units, Balance mod and Sorian and Duncane AI mods.
This version is incompatible with Total Veterancy mod! It brought too many unwanted unbalance aspects.
For additional info and reasons of changes check Ric'H'ard new principles.
- All factories need mass for maintenance depend on their tech level.
- Fixed mobile artilleries velocity. This fixed bugs where they weren't shoot in some situations.
- T1 MA has bigger firing randomness but shoot faster.
- T3 MA modified much. Different firing randomness, rate of fire, min and max radiuses...
- Whole tech level 3 state modified. Roughly halved damage outputs, HPs, costs, ShieldHP...
- All tech 1 units has 20% HP bonus.
- All tech 2 units has 10% HP bonus.
- All hover units are roughly 25% weaker in HP but 25% more maneuverable.
- All planes have decreased speed, buildspeed and damage but stronger in HP and have more fuel. Tech 3 planes has bigger penalties.
- All buildings are 25% stronger.
- Tech 3 mass extractors output decreased.
- Tech 3 factories buildrate decreased.
- Better STML and it's targeting.
- All bots except T4 have increased top speed, acceleration and turning faster, but have decreased HP and costs more energy to build. When bots move their firing is less accurate.
- All tanks except T4 have decreased top speed, acceleration, rate of fire, turret turning, turning and steering, they are less maneuverable but are tougher and have damage bonus. All tanks have limited minimal attack radius for weapons.
- Mass fabrication is much less efective and can't be turned off.
- AntiAir, artillery and TML units and structures have better target priorities.
- All mobile artillery have increased range and decreased rate fo fire and accuracy.
- Nuke damage decreased.
- T3 static artillery include Salvation has decreased range, damage, accuracy, cost and buildtime and increased damage radius. Its main role is defense against heavy units and large battalions now.
- Scathis has not unlimited range, now it can hit target approximately 5km far. Has increased HP and its costs and build speed is close to its vanilla version.
- All point defenses have limited minimal attack radius, so early tiers are still usable against units too close to your defense perimeter.
- All T3 units has decreased damage and rate of fire so early tiers are still usable.
- All T4 units has decreased damage and rate of fire, acceleration, buildtime, cost, acceleration and top speed so early tiers are still usable.
- All aircrafts have decreased turning speed and damage and increased HP.
- All turrets on all units turning 66% slower.
- Decreased omni radar radius. Increased land units radar radius.
- All armed structures energy consumption doubled.
- Mass extractors energy consumption increased.
- STML autofires on buildings.
- STML has enhanced target priorities.
- STML and MTML projectiles seeking mobile units.
- SSML can storage only one piece of rocket. It's buildrate decreased, energy consumption and buildtime increased.
- SASML can storage only two pieces of rocket. It's buildrate decreased, energy consumption and buildtime increased.
- Air stagging structures repair and refuel faster with lower cost of mass and higher cost of energy.