The first patch (v. 2.01) is now available for download. This is a list of fixes and changes:
- Fixed the LODS on all of my Rhodok shields that showed white from a distance.
- Fixed the LODS on one of Sonyer's sarranid armors.
- Fixed the shader on a pair of shoes work by Eastern Conscripts.
- Added the force melee script for some of the veteran spear troops that weren't included. This will force them to spawn with their pole-arm and side-arm. Not all troops of Tier 4 were set to do this do to an oversight on my part. That what happens when you make a last minute change and don't test it thoroughly!
- Fixed the arena at Ashford so that tournament fighters spawn correctly.
- Added a few more armors and made small changes to some of the troops' equipment. The sergeants now all have a pole-arm in addition to side-arm.
- Reduced the speed and maneuverabilty of the cataphract horses.
- Gave the Senior Noble Equites (honor_troop_2) the tf_mounted flag. They already had horses but now they will be classed as cavalry. This change will not show up in your save-game but you can always change the troop's class in-game.
- You may find an opcode error after raiding a village. I have noticed this for the first time and am investigating the Diplomacy scripts that deal with this. If I find a solution I will include in a future patch.
I have created a separate fix for the missing textures on two armors. You can find the fix in the files section.