Description of the mod:
The mod features replayability, based on difficulties.
The chosen difficulty in Options BEFORE LAUNCHING A MAP will affect on many things during your playthrough.
I highly recommend to play on Normal difficulty during your first playthrough.
Description of each difficulty:
- On Easy:
Lots of supplies, less enemies.
Choose it if you like rushing through hordes of enemies without getting much damage.
- On Normal:
Everything is balanced.
Choose it if you like balanced and entertaining combat.
- On Hard:
Less supplies/weapons, harder enemies.
Choose it if you like challenging and tough combat.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THE FIRST PLAYTHROUGH (may be very frustrating).
Hint: on hard difficulty you get access to a small secret.
Thanks to everyone who played the previous version and reported me bugs.
I'm glad I received so much feedback, it did help me to find out bugs and glitches. So, here you can see the list of changes:
- Fixed many weird reflections on both maps.
- Fixed helicopter crash bug.
- Fixed the bug where citizens could go through a combine shield.
- Slightly reworked the first puzzle section.
- Slightly reworked supplies balance.
- Slightly reworked helicopter battle.
- Slightly decreased the amount of combine mines on both maps.
- Completely reworked the Gman scene.
There are some more little changes that are not worth mentioning.
I will support this mod as long as I can.
Thanks for attention.
This is the latest version of the mod and it uses Mapbase v3.0.1.
Nach der Explosion in Nova Prospect wird Gordon Freeman nach City 16 teleportiert, gleich zu Beginn des Aufstandes.
The latest version. If you want to take a look at how the Rebel Surge maps are made.
OBSOLETE. If you want to take a look at how the Rebel Surge maps are made.