RA3 Advanced AI is a simple mod that aim to improve skirmish AIs, the gameplay are still the same as the original game.
RA3 Advanced AI v1.1, please keep in mind that is a WIP so things aren't perfect and some bugs can appears.
How to install ?
1) Open the downloaded ".zip" file (you can open it with a software like WinRAR).
2) Copy the folder "AdvancedAI" and paste it into your Red Alert 3 mods folder (C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Red Alert 3\Mods). If you don't have one create it.
3) For non-Steam users: make a shortcut of your Red Alert 3 game .exe on your desktop then right click, click on properties then in the "target" area type in "-ui" and save.
For Steam users: locate Red Alert 3 in your Steam library, right click on it, click on properties, click on "set launch options" and type "-ui" then click ok.
4) (Optionnal but highly recommended) locate "AppData\Roaming\Red Alert 3\Profiles\YOURNAME" then delete "Skirmish.ini", don't worry a new one will be created when launching the game.
5) Launch the game, click on "Game Browser", click on "Mods", select "AdvancedAI" then click on "Launch Game".
- Artillery units (Athena Cannon, V4 Rocket Launcher & Wave-Force Artillery) are now correctly used by AIs.
- Hard AIs will now build airfields & naval yards more often.
- Following units micro-managers been improved: Apollo Fighter, Athena Cannon, Bullfrog, Commando (Natasha, Tanya & Yuriko), Hydrofoil, Kirov Airship, MiG Fighter, Sea-Wing, Twinblade, V4 Rocket Launcher & Wave-Force Artillery.
If you have any suggestions you can PM me on Moddb (https://www.moddb.com/messages/compose?to=Exorcyde) or you can leave a comment.