Quake Champions: Doom Edition. A single player, coop and deathmatch mod for GZdoom and Zandronum, fully compatible with D-Touch.
An optional addon by Ivory Duke and Barbarossa which replaces all of the QC:DE pickups' sprites with voxel models.
All voxel models created by Ivory Duke and Barbarossa, based on the QC:DE sprites drawn by the talented Franco Tieppo, with the exception of a few which were carried over from D4D and the D4T voxels addon. Please make sure to check the README.txt file included in the pk3 for detailed credits.
Make sure you run this after the QCDE main file in command line (or load it last with your launcher), otherwise it will not work as it needs the base files to be loaded first to then apply the new ones.
For example, this is good:
c:\games\zandronum\zandronum.exe -file QCDEv2.0.pk3 QCDE--Voxels2.0.pk3
This is not going to work though:
c:\games\zandronum\zandronum.exe -file QCDE--Voxels2.0.pk3 QCDEv2.0.pk3
- make sure you use this addon in conjunction with QC:DE 1.4, otherwise it will not work properly
- if you try to play with this addon on a mobile device it will significantly decrease your framerate
- Adjusted size and offset of most voxels to match as closely as possible the appearance of the QCDE sprites;
- Added Weapon Spawns Platforms for the MP maps;
- Added Mega Charge voxel (I had forgotten to include that in 1.4);
- Fixed coloring of the inside on the Heavy Armor;
- Added a few new voxels to go with newly added QCDE sprites.
- New MP weapon spawn platforms, keycards, and skullcards based on sprites by Franco Tieppo
- New nails, rockets, and bolts again based on the new sprites by Franco, except these have been converted into 3D models so that their angle changes based on their pitch
- added voxel models for the new small ammo packs sprites