Thanks for checking this mod out. Your support really helps me.
This reshade preset makes the textures a bit more 3d using illusions and makes the colors more vibrant so everything isnt gray. I used this reshade preset for 5 months and when i toggled it off it was so gray I thought there was something wrong with my eyes. This mod also makes the game not look like its from 2011. As it not only makes the game's lighting better, but also the models and textures.
NOTE: I dont have a mac. I dont know if it works on mac. I do not support mac.
1. Extract the .zip file you downloaded from this page. if you get a folder called "Portal 2" thats good.
(Download is in the files section, Portal 2 - Ultra Graphics Mod - Files click on the newest version, then click on the download button, you will get a .zip file)
2. Go to your steam directory. (for me that's C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam)
3. Click on the folder "steamapps" then drag the "Portal 2" in common
4. REPLACE, REPLACE, REPLACE! (if windows asks you to replace files)
5. Go on Portal 2, then press the "HOME" key, if you see a bar saying ReshadePreset click on it and use Graphix2021.
6. Enjoy your 2011 game turned into 2021.
HOME: Change reshade preset
END: Toggle reshade preset
DEL: Toggle ADOF (Depth Of Field)
INS: Performance Mode
this is how you install Portal 2 - Ultra Graphics Mod for mods... I made the installation process as simple as possible and I may learn c++ to make a...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Focused mainly on adding new features and making the preset not so fps heavy, also fixed DLCs disabling AGAIN.
This mod I changed a lot of stuff, I improved the reshade preset, fixed no glow vactubes glitch, and many more.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.