Hello guys! It's time for yet another update. I know that I've said this before, but I can assure you that this is the largest update for Morrowind Rebirth ever! With it comes a ton of stuff including new dungeons to explore, new areas to visit, new creatures, new armor and new artifacts. This along with a ton of balance changes, bugfixes and other additions makes this a truly massive update. I really hope you enjoy 4.7!
Morrowind Rebirth 4.71
Morrowind Rebirth [Main]
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed an issue where the Second and Third-Barrier belts and rings didn't have any enchantments.
* Fixed issues where some barrier enchantments were set to 'cast once' instead of 'cast on use'
* Fixed an issue where the Wormmouth animation didn't work in OpenMW.
* Fixed an issue where Nels Llendo didn't show up in Pelagiad during the quest "Nels Llendo".
* Fixed an issue where the filepath for the Hlaalu Royal Shield was incorrect.
* Fixed an issue where a texture path was set wrong for the Swamp Troll.
* Fixed an issue where texture paths was set wrong for the Redoran Well.
* The vertex shading is now more subtle on some Bitter Coast trees.
* New meshes for Sorkvilds journals.
* New icon for the Dwemer Longsword.
* Removed the compatibility patch for Animated Morrowind Merged due to some issues that made the game crash. A fixed version will be included in a later update.
* Fixed an issue where the compatiblity patch for 'Illegal Dwemer Trading' caused the game to crash due to an asset no longer included in Rebirth.
Morrowind Rebirth 4.7
Morrowind Rebirth [Main]
* Fixed an issue where two missing textures 'tx_ma_sandstone02.tga' and 'tx_lavacrust00.tga' caused issues generating distant land in MGE XE. Thanks to 'Slartibartfast1' for the fix.
* Fixed an issue where most of the named Ash Gouls offered trading/repair-services if being affected by a calm spell or if being snuck up on.
* Fixed an issue where Wraith of Sul-Senipul offered trading services if being affected by a calm spell or if being snuck up on.
* Fixed an issue where Jine, a redguard residing in Ashinabi, wasn't always hostile due to wrong fight values.
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed an issue where Indren Therayn in Maar Gan had an extra 'a' (Indaren) in his name, causing a mismatch with the pawnshop he resides in. Also fixed missing ownership flags in said shop.
* Fixed an issue with the Steel Broadsword texture not matching the other steel weapons. It was a leftover from an experiement I made with steel weapons and should not have been included.
* Fixed an issue where the vertex color values of the ruined version of the imperial keep was set all wrong, making its textures appear much darker than intended.
* Fixed an issue where a tree in Seyda Neen prevented you from spotting Fargoth from the Seyda Neen lighthouse during the quest 'Fargoth's Hiding Place'
* Fixed an issue where you could exploit the companion restore magicka spell to gain access to restore magicka for spellmaking and enchanting.
* Fixed issues where sections in the book 'Blacksmithing Tools' were totaly wrong, or mentioned items that doesn't exist Rebirth.
* Fixed issues where Atronach's Seal, Starfire and Blightheart didn't have any enchantments assigned to them.
* Fixed an issue where the Electric Slaughterfish paralysis spell effect was set to 'self' instead of 'touch'.
* Fixed an issue where there was a respawning potion chest in Velenren, Keep.
* Fixed an issue where Indren's Pawnshow in Maar Gan didn't close at night.
* Fixed an issue where Ivramie Sarandas in Tel Naga Upper Tower was naked.
* Fixed an issue where some Skeletons carried two shields instead of one.
* Fixed an issue where you weren't able to enter Vos Lighthouse.
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* The collision box for NPCs and the player has been reduced in size meaning less situations where both NPCs and the player get stuck in various objects. Thanks to 'EJ-12' for the fixes.
* Made a ton of changes in Balmora, Suran, Vivec, Seyda Neen, Dren Plantation and Moonmoth Legion Fort, mainly aimed at improving aesthetics and performance.
* Trading with Raw Glass and Raw Ebony is now prohibited, as stated in-game (The Telvanni, Ashlanders and Khajiits don't care though).
* Leles Birian, the master trainer in Destruction, now actually has a selection of destruction spells for sale (used to have none..)
* The Adamantium Battle Axe has been transformed into a War Axe. The model is far too small to be a 2-handed weapon.
* The final encounter with Dagoth Ur is now much more difficult with more enemies guarding both Ur and the heart.
* Removed 'Morian Zenas's Mask' and 'Face Of Kagrenac' from the mod due to the low quality of the models.
* 'Duke's Guard Silver Greaves' changed to 'Duke's Guard Greaves' to match the other pieces in the set.
* Blighted creatures will now only spawn in specific areas in and close to the Red Mountain Region.
* The unique halberd 'Voidguard' now has an enchantment (Silence 3 seconds on strike).
* All Dagoths now have souls that are strong enough for constant effect enchanting.
* Goblins will no longer drop an almost endless supply of health potions.
* Ald Redaynia now has a healer offering a small selection of potions
* Added Sixth House ash statues to the service refusal list.
* Added 10 new responses when taunting NPCs.
Morrowind Rebirth 4.7 features a large overhaul of the Grazelands Region
Shashmat Daedric Ruin
Morrowind Rebirth Additions
A massive overhaul of the Grazelands region including:
- A massive cave and Dwemer ruin waiting to be explored. This ruin also includes new unique items to discover. Credit goes to 'Fulgore' for making most of the ruin.
* Kahnud Temple
- A temple complex where devoted temple members come and pay their respects to St. Velas, a local lesser saint.
* Valas Ancestral Tomb
- A medium sized tomb containing the headless body of Saint Valas, among other things.
* Sanesi Mine
- A small ebony mine run by the Telvanni. Credit goes to 'Firefanix' for making it.
* Tel Voroyn
- A small abandoned Imperial Fort, close to Sanesi Mine., now claimed by the Telvanni
- A small Daedric Ruin (exterior only at the moment).
* Minor additions
- Grave sites, bandit camps, Guar herds and more.
* Landscape improvements, changes and fixes.
Slaughtershark, Old Blue Fin, Dreugh Warlord
* Centurion Giant (Unique)
* Centurion Blademaster
* Centurion Guardian
* Blind Slaughterfish
* Saint Valas' Amulet
* Ralec's Torment
* Chest of Elements
* Chest of Shock
* Chest of Frost
* Dreugh Greaves
* Dreugh Boots
* Dreugh Pauldrons
* Dreugh Bracers
* Wormmouth Scale
* Barrier: Seventh
* Barrier: Eighth
* Barrier: Ninth
Thanks to Melchior Dahrk for the initial idea to add these scrolls through his mod 'Scrolls of the Nine Barriers'
* Scroll of the Seventh Barrier
* Scroll of the Eighth Barrier
Asthetical changes to some areas such as Dren Plantation, Balmora and Moonmoth Legion Fort
* Barrier scrolls now have enchantment effects that matches their respective spell (Scroll of the First Barrier has the same effect as the First Barrier spell etc.)
* Aesliip's Ring's now applies a Fortify Maximum Magicka 0.5x INT bonus instead of a flat 75 points of Fortify Magicka.
* Mace of Molag Bal enchantment is now cast on use instead of cast on strike.
* Most Fire, Frost and Shock spells are now a bit more powerful with higher minimum and maximum damage overall.
Spells (base cost)
* Bound Battle axe base cost from 14 to 16.
* Bound Boots base cost from 9 to 11.
* Bound Cuirass base cost from 14 to 16.
* Bound Dagger base cost from 8 to 10.
* Bound Gloves base cost from 8 to 10.
* Bound Helm base cost from 10 to 12.
* Bound Longbow base cost from 8 to 11.
* Bound Longsword base cost from 12 to 14.
* Bound Mace base cost from 10 to 12.
* Bound Shield base cost from 12 to 14.
* Bound Spear base cost from 9 to 11.
* Summon Golden Saint base cost from 20 to 28.
* Summon Winged Twilight base cost from 18 to 24.
* Summon Fabricant base cost from 18 to 22.
* Summon Storm Atronach base cost from 17 to 20.
* Summon Dremora base cost from 15 to 18
* Frost Damage base cost from 7 to 8.
* Shock Damage base cost from 7 to 8.
* Fire Damage base cost from 7 to 8.
* Poison Damage base cost from 7 to 8.
Around lvl 20-30 or so, almost all creatures are pretty weak and thus combat becomes less of a challenge. With the changes down below I hope to remedy this 'issue', making Morrowind a challenge at level 30 and beyond.
* Dremora Lord of Inspiration, Dremora Lord of Divinity and Dremora Lord of Terror now have a permanent Fire Shield ability.
* Dremora Lord of Inspiration, Dremora Lord of Divinity and Dremora Lord of Terror now favours melee combat over magic.
* Liches now have access to more powerful spells including being able to summon several creatures at once.
* Dagoth Ur and his vampire brothers now has access to more useful spells and abilties.
* Frost, Fire and Lightning Guardians now have access to more powerful spells.
* Dremora Lord of Inspiration health from 350 to 400.
* Dremora Lord of Divinity health from 450 to 500.
* Dremora Lord of Terror health from 400 to 450.
* Dremora Archer health from 225 to 250.
* Dremora health from 225 to 250.
* Draugr Deathlord health from 450 to 600.
* Draugr Berserker health from 400 to 500.
* Fire Clannfear health from 160 to 200.
* Goblin Shaman health from 150 to 200.
* Frost Monarch health from 500 to 600.
* Ash Scorpion health from 60 to 150
* Swamp Troll health from 220 to 300.
* Hill Giant health from 600 to 800.
* Wild Durzog health from 175 to 300.
* War Durzog health from 350 to 400.
* Ogrim Titan health from 320 to 400.
* Ogrim health from 280 to 300.
* Jotun health from 650 to 750.
* Lich health from 350 to 400.
* Bonelord health from 100 to 125.
* Ash Vampire health from 850 to 1000.
* Ascended Sleeper health from 300 to 500.
* Ash Ghoul health from 250 to 300.
* Ash Zombie health from 200 to 225.
* Ash Slave health from 160 to 175.
* Lame Corprus health from 140 to 150.
* Corprus Stalker health from 120 to 125.
* Ash Vampire speed from 15 to 18.
* Imperial Dragonscale armor rating from 20 to 24.
* Imperial Templar armor rating from 18 to 20.
* Duke's Guard armor rating from 24 to 26.
* Trollbone armor rating from 18 to 22.
* Included more optimized meshes from Remiros's 'Morrowind Optimization Patch'. Mainly affects Bloodmoon assets.
* Ascadian Isles and Grazeland trees now have more fitting bark textures.
* Emperor Parasols now use the correct bark texture.
* New unqiue model for the Dreugh Warlord
* New unique texture for Old Blue Fin.
* New models for some vanilla assets.
* Fixed over 100 UV/texture issues.
Morrowind Rebirth - Mercenaries [Addon]
* Fixed an issue where mercenaries would teleport themselves inside the player model instead of a few units away.
Morrowind Rebirth - Birthsigns [Addon]
Note that this plugin is not yet included , but the change does still apply.
* Arcane Concentration
- Fortify Skill buffs have been replaced by Fortify Willpower 5 points (Ability).
Morrowind Rebirth - Game Settings [Addon]
* Decreased the cost of creating enchantments using enchanter services.
Morrowind Rebirth - Races [Addon]
- Night Eye duration from 180 to 60.
* Sharp Claws
- Changed name to "Awareness"
- Detect Animal magnitude 100-100 (Ability)
* Primal Rage
- Fortify Attack 10-10 for 60 seconds changed to Fortify Attribute Endurance 20-20 for 30 seconds.
- Fortify Attribute Strength 20-20 for 60 seconds changed to 20-20 for 30 seconds.
Morrowind Patch Project 1.6.5 [For Rebirth]
* Incorported several changes made in Rebirth into this plugin including the change where the mercantile skill of various traders were increased. Due to this patch being an esm conflicting changes in Rebirth would previously be overwritten with vanilla values.
* Removed several other conflicting edits from the plugin.
* Added a compatiblity patch for 'Dramatic Vivec' that fixes some minor conflicts. Thanks to 'Altotas' for the fixed esp.
* Added a compatibility patch for 'Animated Morrowind Merged'. Thanks to 'Altotas' for the fixed esp.
* Added a compatiblity patch for 'Illegal Dwemer Trading'. Thanks to SpaceDevo for the fixed esp.
* Added a compatibility patch for 'Julan Ashlander Companion 2.02'.
* Cleaned the archive, which now has far less folders.