* Fixed an issue with Mzahnch entrance, which wasn't properly attached to another mesh.
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed an issue where dialogue tells the player that: "Fort Buckmoth is the Imperial Legion's garrison for Redoran District. The fort lies south of Ald'ruhn, a short walk from Ald'ruhn's south gate.". The south gate doesn't exist in
* Fixed a door activator to "The Rift" which upon activation said "MR_Door_Altar" instead "Strange Altar".
* Arangaer, The Scribbled Scroll Balmora, will now react if you steal any of her items.
* Landscape fixes and improvements. Mainly in the Red Mountain Region.
* Fixed typos and inconsistencies in the book "Blacksmithing Tools".
* Added missing ownership flags for a bunch of items.
* 'Marelle' was set as male instead of female.
* Fixed pathgrids in Gnaar Mok.
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* Overhauled content in traders chests. There's now a very low chance that traders will offer rare magic weapons and excellent weapons/armor such as glass/ebony etc. This should give you, the player, more reason to
visit traders every now and then.
* You should now succeed using Speechcraft actions at least 25 % of the time, although your actions won't be as impactful as in vanilla MW.
* A successful bribe of a 1000 gold will now give + 25 disposition instead of + 50.
* A successful bribe of 100 gold will now give a + 8 disposition instead of 15.
* A successful bribe of 10 gold will now give a + 2 disposition instead of 5.
* You will now need to be rank 'Warlock" in the Mages Guild to use Magic Circles. Thanks to 'fdm1' for the tweaked script!
Morrowind Rebirth Additions
* The Red Mountain overhaul is now out of BETA including fixes, improvements and small additions such as 6.th house shrines, hidden treasures, and other exciting stuff!
* Ald-Maaryon, a small outpost in the northern Ashlands. A place to restock or just take a quick brake from your adventures.
* Two new Bug Shields. These shields are only available for sale in Ald-Maaryon.
* Added more clutter in Gnaar Mok.
Shields by Melchior Dahrk
* Demon, Devil and Fiend weapons now share the same stats as their default steel counterparts
* Tweaked damage output for all spears/halberds.
* Steel Staff of the Ancestors reach from 1.6 to 1.5.
* Steel Halberd reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Iron Halberd reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Dwemer Spear reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Wooden Staff reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Chitin Staff reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Glass Staff reach from 1.6 to 1.5.
* Stormforge reach from 1.6 to 1.5.
* Illkurok rearch from 1.6 to 1.5.
* Glass Spear reach from 1.6 to 1.5.
* Glass Halberd reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Ebony Staff reach from 1.6 to 1.5.
* Deadric Staff reach from 1.6 to 1.5.
* Daedric Spear reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Bound Spear reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Steel Staff reach from 1.6 to 1.5.
* Dwemer Halberd reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Staff of Magnus reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Hellfire Staff reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Staff of Hasedoki reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Crosier of St. Llothis reach from 1.6 to 1.4.
* Huntsman Spear reach from 1.6 to 1.3.
* Saint's Shield value from 10250 to 8250
* Last Wish value from 850 to 925.
* Silver Longbow value from 300 to 260.
* Silver Crossbow value from 400 to 300.
* Silver Katana value from 240 to 180.
* Iron Dagger health from 225 to 300.
* Glass Dagger health from 250 to 275.
Spells (base cost)
These changes are intended to make defensive (mainly) spells a bit less costly, and thus make life easier for pure mages.
* Lowered base cost for all summon/bound spells.
* Spell Absorption base cost from 8 to 6.
* Lightning Shield base cost from 0.6 to 0.5.
* Frost Shield base cost from 0.6 to 0.5.
* Fire Shield base cost from 0.6 to 0.5.
* Shield base cost from 0.6 to 0.5.
* Jump base cost from 1.0 to 0.8.
* Levitate base cost from 1.0 to 0.8.
* Sanctuary base cost from 1.4 to 1.0.
* Feather base cost from 0.15 to 0.10.
* Resist Shock base cost from 0.5 to 0.4.
* Resist Frost base cost from 0.5 to 0.4.
* Resist Fire base cost from 0.5 to 0.4.
* Resist Poison base cost from 0.5 to 0.4.
* Fortify Fatigue base cost from 0.6 to 0.5.
* Fortify Health base cost from 0.7 to 0.6.
* Fortify Magica base cost from 0.7 to 0.6.
* Invisibility base cost from 25 to 15.
* Command Humanoid base cost from 0.6 to 0.5.
* Blind base cost from 2.0 to 1.6.
* Silence base cost from 50 to 35.
* Tap Energy duration from 30 second to 1 second.
* Tap Energy magnitude from 20-20 to 10-10.
* Viperbolt magnitude from 10-50 to 5-30.
* Viperbite magnitude from 1-30 to 10-25.
* Firebite magnitude from 15-25 to 10-25.
* Frostbite magnitude from 15-25 to 10-25.
* Shockbite magnitude from 15-25 to 10-25.
* Fenrick's Doorjam cost from 10 to 8.
* Lock cost from 25 to 16.
* Saint's Shield
- Feather duration from 10 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Feather magnitude from 20 to 50.
- Restore Fatigue duration from 20 to 10.
- Restore Fatigue magnitude from 1-10 to 2-10.
* Draramu Hloran, owner of the legendary sword "Chrysamere" is now a LOT more powerful.
* Made some tweaks to Dwemer/Daedric leveled lists. Most low level encounters such as Dwemer Ghosts and Clanfears will now spawn earlier.
* Rare and valuable ingredients are now less likely to spawn in Dwemer containers (25 % none to 75 % none).
* Journeyman's Armorer's Hammer value from 50 to 35.
* Master's Armorer's Hammer value from 100 to 75.
* Grandmaster's Armorer's Hammer value from 250 to 150.
* Sirollus Saccus' Hammer value from 1000 to 500.
* Journeyman's Probe value from 50 to 35.
* Master's Probe value from 100 to 75.
* Grandmaster's Probe value from 250 to 150.
* Journeyman's Lockpick value from 50 to 35.
* Master's Lockpick value from 100 to 75.
* Grandmaster's Lockpick value from 250 to 150.
* Apprentice's Armorer's Hammer quality from 0.5 to 0.75.
* Repair Prongs quality from 0.25 to 0.5.
* Fixed an issue where rocks would "glow" when playing Morrowind Rebirth in the OpenMW engine. More details about the issue here: Bugs.openmw.org
* Fixes/optimizations of some old meshes such as urns, wagon, ballista etc. This should improve performance in cities such as Balmora. Thanks to "LondonRook"!
* New meshes for “Dagger of Symmachus”, “Magebane”, “Enamor”, Ebony Tanto, Ebony Wakizashi, Ebony Katana and Ebony Dai-Katana.
* Fixed incorrect texture paths in 'terrain_rock_bc_01' through 'terrain_rock_bc_09'.
* New meshes for tables, chairs and other statics.
* Removed Indoril Spear from the mod.
And lots of other stuff "under the hood".
Have fun guys!