This mod will basically transform sarranids into my version of uruk hai. The faction will rip through Calradia and hopefully be very difficult to defeat. They are permanently at war with every faction and the player. You must quickly gain power and put them down before they take over all of Calradia. It uses freelancer and some models from the middle earth at war mod. Do not expect it to be perfect because it is my first mod ever at any game. Please play it and give suggestions/opinions. If i get good feedback, i have some other things in mind for the future.
As of posting the mod on moddb, i have completed the following:
1. Implement uruk hai items and armor into the game.
2. Put together troop trees and their respective items, they are working for the most part, as i have eliminated a few game-breaking bugs. I still have some work to do before I can say it's all set.
3. Tested them on some custom battles; of which i am not sure is an accurate representation of them in the game.
To-do before release of first alpha:
1. Customise lords to match their soldiers.
2. Test the campaign extensively and fix bugs that i find.
3. Balance troops and items as needed.
4. Tweak menu pictures and game start scripts.
Problems: As of now I only have one bug that i can't figure out how to fix; I have made a single horse unit (i know Uruks don't ride horses but this isn't supposed to be accurate) but when they show up in battles, they don't have horses or bows that i assigned them, just other stuff. If you know anything about implementing horse units with Morghs, please help in comments.
Ideas for far future (In order of priority):
1. Edit Nords to be more like real vikings, using VC.
2. Change music files
3. Possibly replace a different faction (Either mongols or vaegirs) with goblins or orcs.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.