Hello and welcome to the "Diplomacy 4.Litdum Reloaded!" mod page. This module was created over the span of half an year during 2021, and I just got it ready for its beta release. Many, many changes where made in order to balance mechanics, itens, troops and AI so the player faces the right challenges at the right time. Many OSPs were used and edited upon to improve and add to the itens list and bring variety to troops equipment as well as the player's. The first changes to be made were the ones of little tweaks and improvements with simple tools, like TweakMB and Morgh's, but later some stuff had to be modified or adjusted in Open BRF and soon enough a new mod was brewing from the inside of 4.litdum. I hope you guys like and have fun with my first module publication, and I fully intend on continuing its development along 2022. Best of all to you guys and many thanks to Litdum themselves for creating the 4.litdum mod and allowing me to publish this!
I have come forward to release a small new iteration, a submodule in fact, for the Diplomacy 4.litdum V1.7 module, originally found here:
The release for the Diplomacy 4.litdum Brainy Bots Edition can be found here:
A general changelog of modifications from the vanilla Diplomacy 4.litdum V1.7 follows:
>> Brainy Bots modification added, customized by me and fully functional, sourced from: Moddb.com
- Brainy Bots can be edited by pressing F10 on the field (or arena, tavern etc.) and include NPC combat new features such as kicking, feinting, much better blocking and footwork. This pairs well with the new combat animations for a fluid and CHALLENGING combat experience.
- Increased Arena and Training Camps Rewards. I highly recommend training for a couple of minutes (or hours...) in these to familiarize yourself with the new aditions.
- Increased damage values AND armor values by around 10~20% to further gap the difference between high tier and low tiered equipment.
- Completely rebalanced all combat troops and hireable companions following the same logic of Reloaded!, so each troop have attributes and skills which correlates to the level progression of the player.
- Tweaks such as Ale and Wine consumable, some goods value rebalance, and some QoL changes.
Video demonstration of the combat experience with a brand new character recorded by me can be found here:
All credits to litdum's amazing work as always on the original module, and gravskrift's "Doghotel's Brainy Bots" tool and its amazing functionalities. I hope to have nailed the balance between gruesome, imprevisible combat and fluid tactical manouvers on the battlefields. Im very thankful!
Glad for your attention, keep safe,
Some news and personal feedback to the community of the module.
An introduction to the new features of this mod. Have fun!