Half-Life: Anti-Climax is my take on the "battle you have no chance of winning" the G-Man offers you once you decline his job offer at the end of the Half-Life campaign. Is there truely no chance to win or can you lead Gordon to victory and freedom?
Updated version of the MOD (Version 1.1). Please see detailed description below of the changes. Installation: Unzip into ../Steam/steamapps/common/Half-Life. Make sure to overwrite old 1.0 files.
Installation: Unzip into ../Steam/steamapps/common/Half-Life. Make sure to overwrite old 1.0 files.
Changelog for v1.1:
- Added longjump training map
- Updated game menu
- More walkways, less longjumping
- More lights to help you find your way
- Increased the range of falling HEV scientist sound, so people will notice it better
- Fixed G-man teleport sprite not working sometimes
- Moved lift little higher, so it doesn't crush you
- Spot for longjump is now more obvious
- Improved structures, less sliding
- Added CLIP to create walkways
- Made the keycard more visible