Fight alongside Sgt. Reznov in an authentic and more challenging experience for most of the missions featured in Call of Duty World at War's Single Player (recommend to play since Their Land Their Blood ~ Downfall, Ring of Steel is an exception for the other mod of our). This mod is also compatible with the Co-op mode as well. Please read the instruction carefully to install the mod.
Finally, I decided to update and release the newer version of "Fall of Berlin" and "Ring of Steel: Abandon All Hope" for you guys to test it out.
Details of the Fall of Berlin 3.3 version:
- New arrangement some of the German models and the weapons.
- Modified textures for some of the German models, gears, and other props.
- Fix errors on a few of the German textures.
- The updated Pacific Theater 1.5 will also include for this mod pack (few modifications on Japanese models).
- More 'Extra Textures' and 'Extra iwd files, please read our instruction carefully if you want to use them.'
- Some of my own experimental mods (iwd files).
***In this version, the current texture for 'char_ger_honorguard_body1_c' is the Luftwaffe infantry/cadet. You can change this model manually into the 'Kriegsmarine naval infantry' by using the special texture I put inside the "Extra Textures" folder.
Why? If you really want to play this mod with a full authenticity experience, then I'd recommend you to change the Luftwaffe (Airforce) into Kriegsmarine (Navy) infantry, just to play with the HEART OF THE REICH and DOWNFALL missions.***
Download here: Moddb.com
Details of the Ring of Steel: Abandon All Hope 1.3 version:
- Similar to the Fall of Berlin mod, but with a few changes on the German models.
Download here: Moddb.com
*****Now for newcomers, please read our instruction carefully before you install both of the mod. And we recommend you to play these mods on the STEAM version.
However, for those who got the Non-STEAM version, you guys can try to play both mods on your PC first if you want to. But make sure that you have already 'BACK UP' your own 'player profile' in case they cause an unpleasant thing to your PC. And most importantly, these mods were meant to be played on PC only!*****
***In addition, you can play our mods with the Co-op mode with your friends as well, but make sure that they have installed them correctly too.***
Credits for mod.ff: Mr. warrior300 (idk when he finally free from his busy stuff again, so now I welcome anyone who knows how to create mod.ff file for us).
Credits for textures: War_Crimes (many of wonderful textures belong to him), MasterJames aka SPLinT_CeLL (a great modder who is currently "MIA" for 4 years now), MadIvan18, Ferry (prob MIA also), and MCh2207Cz (COD2's Back2Fronts mod).
In order to play for the best historical experience:
'Semper Fi' = The updated Pacific Theater 1.6 version with "zzz_IJN" and "zzz_USmakinhelmet" texture mods: Moddb.com
Every other Pacific mission = The same Pacific 1.6 ver without the special texture mods (don't forget to use it to replace the older 1.5 version).
'Vendetta' = Vendetta: Darkest Days 2.1 version -> Moddb.com
'Their Land Their Blood' and 'Blood and Iron' = Fall of Berlin mod 3.3 version -> Moddb.com
'Ring of Steel' = either Fall of Berlin 3.3 or Ring of Steel: Abandon all hope 1.3 version' -> Moddb.com
'Eviction - Heart of the Reich - Downfall' = Fall of Berlin mod 3.3 version with Kriegsmarine Naval Infantry skin (replace the default char_ger_honorguard_body1_c).
EXTRA info for those who want to know what kind of OLD + NEW German units were represented in the Fall of Berlin (FoB) mod:
1. Heer (Army) troops - appear with both regular tunic and Panzergrenadier models (those with anorak/smock). Based on 309th Infantry Division (Seelow), Panzerdivision Muncheberg (Seelow and Berlin), 18th and 20th Panzergrenadiers Division (Seelow and Berlin), 25th Pzgd Div (Seelow, but elements of them might have retreated into Berlin also), and other newbies units.
2. Waffen SS (mainly) and other SS related units - appear with a regular tunic, Waffen (camouflaged tunic without shoulder straps), officer (AMSEL) model, and Panzergrenadier model.
Based on the FOREIGN VOLUNTEERED 11th SS 'Nordland' Panzergrenadier Division (Seelow and Berlin), 1st SS Anhalt Regiment (Berlin), A small part of Panzerdivision Muncheberg ('SS. Panzergrenadier-Ersatz-und- Ausbildungs-Bataillon 1' from the 1st SS Leibstandarte Division), and SEVERAL other SS units in Berlin.
3. Volksstrum (armed civilians and newbies, aka "The Old, The Young, The Weak") - regular tunic with Volksstrum armband, based on so many Volksstrum units in Seelow and Berlin.
4. Fallschirmjager (paratroopers) - appear with FJ with jump smock models, based on paratroopers of the 9th Fallschirmjager Division (Seelow and Berlin).
5. Luftwaffe infantry (default 3.3 version) - replace 'char_ger_honorguard_body1_c' model, based on those who were attached/filled into the Axis defender forces in both Seelow and Berlin battles. Notably the 9th Fallschirmjager Division, a majority of them were inexperienced Luftwaffe ground forces and trainees.
6. Kriegsmarine naval infantry (manually modified 3.3 version) - replace 'char_ger_honorguard_body1_c' model, based on the 'Grossadmiral Dönitz Battalion' (sent by Grand Admiral himself, and reach Berlin in April 25/26th).
7. Hitler Jugend - replace 'char_ger_honorguard_body2_c' model, based on several Hitler Jugend units in Seelow (last defensive line) and Berlin.
Also, details of the experimental works for those who interested:
1. zzz_CREDITS - Bonus at the 'credits' section.
2. zzz_INTRO - Remove date settings from some of the missions, just to create some more logic and realism to the storyline.
3. zzz_LOADOUT - A custom starting weapon loadout of mine, just a little change in a few missions.
4. zzz_LOADOUT2 - Same as above, but also add 'Mosin Nagant w/scope' for some of the Soviet missions as a secondary weapon. *This one can't be used with the vanilla version.*
5. zzz_NAMEedit 1 - Additional surnames for AIs, especially for US and Soviet units.
6. zzz_NAMEedit 2 - Same as above, but change the "Pvt., Cpl., and Sgt." into "Enlisted and NCO."
BONUS (UPDATED): Walkthrough video of the Fall of Berlin by 'Luna' (possibly with 3.2 version):
Also his latest update, Fall of Berlin version 3.3 (Eviction, Heart of the Reich, and Downfall missions with manually installed Naval infantry skin):
Along with ROS mod, 1.3 version:
Well, I guess that's all. Please contact me right away if our mod caused any problem. And you can review our mod if you're interested.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Here it is, 'The end is near' or 3.1 version of the Fall of Berlin mod (recommend to play since 'Their Land Their Blood' ~ 'Blood and Iron', while the...
Here is the 2nd version of the Fall of Berlin mod, so many things have been changed to utilize your gaming experience. But there is a little problem...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.