Testers and recorders needed (for gameplay and trailer) - Contact me via direct message or skype (CodGlitcherXi)
Hello everyone, today I will be bringing you some new content to the community and as promised in the past so keep checking back for any updates and I hope you enjoy my little project that I've been working on for about a month :)
As stated above, this is only a beta so its about 60% unfinished, there are 10 chapters per season so expect a lot of bugs and lack of detail!
A few bonus features:
All-For-One Jugg - Give all 4 players jugg at 5000 points
Ammo resupply - Resupplies your primary weapon (only works once, will be fixed in next update)
Here are a few important tips you MUST abide by when playing this mod:
- Do not buy jugg if you're under 5000 points, you will be put into minus points if so. (Fixed for alpha)
- Do not buy ammo resupply if you're under 2000 points, you will also be put into minus points. (Fixed for alpha)
- Do not run straight into a purchased door, you may get stuck. (Fixed for alpha)
- Do not shoot any AI from chapter two, it may force restart the map.(Fixed for alpha)
In the co-op version of the mod you will need to load each chapter manually, e.g. nazi_zombie_chapterone, and once complete load the next chapter. You can still use the co-op version as solo but you will have to manually change each map after completing them.
In the solo version of the mod all you need to do is start "nazi_zombie_chapterone" and once you reach the end of the mission you will see a hand icon on your screen, press use (F) and it will automatically start the next chapter.
P.S look out for hidden secrets
As per usual, If you need any assistance or information don't be afraid to quote/pm me. stay safe and happy zombie hunting ;)
DOWNLOAD: Via news tab
Credit given to the original founder for the following (forgot some names but if your the creator of any let me know and ill edit the post)
five teleporters - AwesomePieMan
motd models - jei9363foliage
animation - Somebody Else
Anti-Cheat V2 -
Zombie Counter -
Ported BO2 Guns - CFGFactory
Intro hints (to be changed but was used for the time being) -
Known bugs (which will be fixed)
• Mystery box doesn't automate (move locations)
• Sounds are missing on selected guns (weapon testing)
• Barriers collide with players once bought (keep distant when buying)
• Zombies more than likely will become confused under certain locations (due to missing node count)
• Custom weapons are giveable for the time being, since i had to remove them because its cost was saying 'free'
• Custom weapons yet to be added to the mystery box
• Ammo crates won't trigger, don't buy.
- 8 Custom weapons (from bo2)
- Perks (Die riese for the time being)
- texture changes (tweaked to fit)
- Day and night system
- Church bell
- Destructible doors (varies)
- Explosive triggers (varies)
- Dynamic foliage
- Intro hints
- Side missions (e.g. find this, find that for reward)
- Friendly fire enabled (choose whether to kill or work with team mates)
- Triggered doorways (e.g. blast doors)
- Zombie counter
- Round display removed
- Mob of the dead ai models
- Five teleporters (for quicker travel)
- power source and electric barriers
- more ai scripts added
- two cutscenes under testing
- including more decals for detail
- more easter eggs added
- custom sound tweaked (for tree and water animations)
- some alternative scripts (not all mandatory due to testing)
- tree and grass animation
- Boss (varies)
- Hud tweaks (round display removed also, will be replaced shortly)
- FX (for more detail)
- Credits cinematic (for ending, needs to be updated asap)
- New message system (testing)
- New typing cheat codes
- Knife Only Mode (testing)
- Armoured Mode (testing)
Alpha announcement coming soon!
Hello and welcome to the news update for Shadowlands - Season One, I would like to thank you for taking your time to read the summery and taking interest...
Hello and welcome to the first news update for Shadowlands - Season One, I would like to thank you for taking your time to read the summery and taking...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.