Divide and Conquer is the biggest Third Age total War submod of all time. We have recently released DaC V2.0 (on March 3rd, 2018) which has been in development for a full year. DaC V2.0 has a lot of new features and content from all aspects of the game such as new units, new campaign strategy map models, new scripts, new battlemaps, and much. We hope you all enjoy DaC V2.0!
Divide and Conquer Version 2.1 - Part 1 of 2. Please read the installation instructions or watch the installation video.
- You need a fresh (no mods present) Third Age Total War 3.2 installation (3.0 plus 3.2).
- No other DaC files are required.
1) Windows 8 or lower users: please disable Windows UAC (User account control) - ElvenKind's Guide : AG's Guide
2) Download each file - Do not do anything else on your computer whilst you download
3) Run them as an administrator in numerical order. - Right click and then select 'run as administrator'
4) You shouldn't have to change the destination folder unless you have MOVED YOUR STEAM or you have the disc version, the installer defaults to the default Med 2 steam location.
5) When asked about overwriting files, always click 'yes'.
6) When asked about 'read-only' files, click retry for all and it will work fine (about 15 times you have to click the button)
7) Please read the final page of the part 2 installer in relation to LAA
Installation Video Guide:
Third Age Total War 3.2 - DaC Version 2.1