Daemons Mod - Official Stand Alone Race For Dawn of War Soulstorm Description: This mod will be adding the Daemons race to Dawn of War: Soulstorm. The Demons race will be created to bring forth the most viscous of demonic forces unlike Chaos, and their power of 100% daemonic domination will be witnessed in this mod. The Daemons race focuses on the creation of all demons, and all demons will be within this mod. All new units, structures, abilities, new design of gameplay (epic gameplay that's for sure), art, ai, upgrades, and a complete race alone will be forged by our hands. The Demons mod Team combined with the Apocalypse mod Team will bring you a final breath-taking discovery and demonstrate to you one of the final epic races of Dawn of War 40K.
Daemons mod latest release, version 1.6 now includes the Juggernaut and Soul Grinder for Chaos Daemons! The Daemons team would like to thank the original creators of the models, Catwell, the POK/FOK dev team, and of course Cosmocrat for finishing the Juggernaut's model anims.
This patch simply adds the Juggernaut (Khorne, advanced Lesser Daemon) and the Soul Grinder (Undivided, Relic Unit). Tell us what you think!
- Delete all older versions of the Daemons mod less than version 1.4. (This is not optional)
- Download the latest SS Objectives mod: Mediafire.com
- Make a clean install of Daemons 1.4, then apply patch 1.5.
- Lastly, apply patch 1.6, and overwrite as always.
- Not compatible with Ultimate Apocalypse mod until version 1.74 of UA. Those who ask will be cursed by the dark gods for eternity.
- Adds the Juggernaut and Soul Grinder units ingame!
- Khorne was in need of some more "damage". And with the "rage" system, Juggernauts are an "interesting punch", to say the least (the more wounds they get, the more damage they do, and their armour increases).
- And Undivided path now got an even better addition (a good reason to remain in the Undivided Path): The Soul Grinder. It is a huge monstrosity with many exceptional qualities. It may have a hefty cap price (4 Greater Daemons - support - cap), but it really worths it!
Note: The Juggernaut's rampage anim is a bit "jittery", but it is not that bad :)
Released by Gambit_1 @ 9/22/14