It's been a long time coming but here it is! Enjoy
It's been a long time coming but here it is!
- Sneaky Workaround to get Singleplayer AI working in multiplayer
- Multiplayer cutscene support (WIP)
- Coop gamerules (WIP)
- Registered Players for AI
- Registered Vehicles for AI
- Singleplayer UI in multiplayer
- Music intensity scales off battle intensity in MP
- Island map partially converted for use in coop (WIP)
- Example map CoopShore to show you how to setup your own coop maps
List of Bugs
- AI sounds not playing on dedicated server
- Time of day not moving on DX10 servers
- Sometimes cutscenes don't skip for all players
- Chance of crash on AI death
- Getting into vehicles AI have died in cause problems on the client
- Some animations are not networked
- Enabling/Disabling of vehicles not correctly synced
- Awareness meter flickering (sv_restart should fix this)
- UI localisation problems (lots of @UI_blabla messages)
- Extract the rar to your Crysis Wars mod folder
- Run either the 64 or 32bit launcher from the mod folder.
- If you are the host bring up the console by pressing the ` key.
- Type the following commands into the console
map island s
- If you are a client connect to the host server through the server listings
- Run towards the US flag to begin the map once all players are ready
- As the host type sv_restart into the console if there are any game-breaking bugs (AI not shooting, not all players are placed into the level)
Due to the Gamespy closure it may be difficult to get a server running we personally use EvolveHQ. Though other services such as Hamachi and Tuungle should also work.
Future versions will move away from Crysis wars and back onto the original Crysis. We will also release the source code in our next release for those who wish to make any adjustments or improvements.
~Fudsine & RaZoR-FIN
NOTE: This version of the mod only supports ordinary and nano suited Koreans there is still a lot of work to be done on the aliens ;)