Call of Chernobyl is a free-play sandbox mod for S.T.A.L.K.E.R. : Call of Pripyat created by TeamEPIC. It features 32 explorable maps, reworked level design and level fixes, new original level, Trucks Cemetery, Full AI and A-Life overhaul, engine and script enhancements, Repeatable task system which bases itself on A-Life events, Customizable weather environments for every map as well as surges and psi-storms from AF3, Character creation which includes name, portrait and faction selection; Several optional modes such as Ironman mode, story mode and zombie survival mode, New achievements, rankings and reputation system, PDA leaderboard and enhanced PDA statistics, Companion system with keyboard issued commands, many optional side-features and community-made addons . Call of Chernobyl was player's choice Mod of the Year 9th place in 2015 and 1st place in 2016!
This is an updated version of Radios Galore for CoC 1.5 R6 Only. Please read the full description for more details. New game required.
This is an updated version of Radios Galore for CoC 1.5 R6 Only.
V3.8 - Update for CoC 1.5 R6
-Updated the radios galore all.spawn additions for 1.5 R6's all.spawn
-Edited radio position/placement in yantar bunker since it was remodeled in 1.5 R6
-Merged in the changes of "Fixed buggy guard in the Rookie Village"
-Edited some sounds with clipping/distortion in them (boar death, weapon drop, locker doors opening, etc)
New game required.
New game required.
I visited every radio and didn't find any problems. The only problem i did find, was rectified.
I don't know if it would still be compatible with Warfare, I don't plan on making any compatibility patches.
For a full changelog please read the readme.
Installation: Drag and drop into CoC Folder (let the two gamedata folders merge together), and overwrite any conflicts.
This isn't your ordinary playlist mod. What does this mod do that others don't currently do, you might ask? Well, simple. It adds in:
1. More radios (as in more places music will play from)
2. A LOT of sound tracks, this includes xenotekno's Factions Playlists - Oldschool Add-on, so no need to download that, 216 tracks (Including Factions Playlists - Oldschool Add-on) as of V3.8
3. Editing for adding/removing songs is MUCH easier than it was before, now any radio is named after the smart_terrain it is in, so say if you want to change some songs in the monolith radio, go to [pri_monolith_radio] and delete the tracks from there. (Playlists are located in gamedata\configs\plugins\radio_music.ltx and the individual tracks are located in gamedata\sounds\radio)
4. Several Tracks converted by me that are safe to play by streamers and people who want to record.
5. More of an addition to 4, but i picked out alot of songs from Anonguy's CoCMod2.1 that stalkers played on guitars and merged a bunch of them together into six files, these are also just covers so they are safe for streamers and people who record.
~~NOT COMPATIBLE WITH ANYTHING THAT REPLACES THE all.spawn, unless either me or the other creator makes a compatibility patch for it.~~
Now where exactly are the radios? Here's the levels with radios in initial release:
1. Cordon - Sid's Bunker (V)
2. Garbage - At the Depot
3. Darkscape - Sawmill (NW of Gas Station)
4. Dark Valley - Bandit Base (V)
5. Truck Cemetery - NE Checkpoint into Truck Cemetery (With the buildings you can go into)
6. Yantar - In the Science Lab
7. Dead City - At Merc Base
8. Bar - In the Bar, duh. (V)
9. Military Warehouses - Freedom Base
10. Agroprom - Military Base (V)
11. Pripyat Plaza - Monolith Base
12. Swamps - Clear Sky Base (V)
13. Red Forest - Red Forester area (V)
14. Jupiter - Yanov Station
15. Zaton - Skadovsk
The V means it was in vanilla fyi, so 9 new radios in total as of right now.
Team EPIC, NS Authors, SGM Team, xenotekno, Anonguy, MISERY Team, av661194, yoface720
Songs safe for Streamers and people who record (The file names):
1. Others - all_guitar_songs.ogg
2. others - guitar_music_cocmod1.ogg
3. others - guitar_music_cocmod2.ogg
4. others - guitar_music_cocmod3.ogg
5. others - guitar_music_cocmod4.ogg
6. others - guitar_music_cocmod5.ogg
7. others - guitar_music_cocmod6.ogg
Current Tracklist for the songs I've added (and youtube links where possible)
The Sisters Of Mercy - This Corrosion: Youtube.com
Yuri Loza - My Raft: Youtube.com
Heitor Alvelos - The Other: Youtube.com
Dream Theater - Disappear: Youtube.com
Wormwood OST - 'Sunset Frequencies': Removed per request from Wormwood Team.
Chu Ishikawa - Sand II: Youtube.com
Red Army Choir: Polyushka Polye: Youtube.com
Thundercat - Oh Sheit, It's X!: Youtube.com
Micah Bitch - Love: Youtube.com
THE SISTERS OF MERCY - Blood Money: Youtube.com
Sophia - Sigillum Militum VII: Youtube.com
Tropkillaz x Sudden Beatz - Big Bambu: Youtube.com
Twenty Twenty Dollars: Youtube.com
Howdy Howdy Ho: Youtube.com
B-2 - Eternal ghostly counter: Youtube.com
Smislovie Gallyucinacii - vechno molodoi: Youtube.com
Yamboo - Kalinka: Youtube.com
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Guitar tracks (Campfire Songs): Youtube.com