The definitive gameplay enhancement mod for the GZDoom and Zandronum engines. Adds realistic gore, dismemberments, headshots, executions, lightning effects, particles, makes enemies smarter and harder, makes gun louder and beefier, and adds epic new boss battles.

Forum Thread
Map 13 exits back to map 13! And that's horrible! (Games : Doom : Mods : Brutal Doom : Forum : Bug Reporting (Extermination Day) : Map 13 exits back to map 13! And that's horrible!) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 15 2019 Anchor

I just completed map 13... and found myself back at the start of map 13!

By the way the blue marine who perished during that map was alive too!

I play with this sequence: bd21RC8.pk3; EdayPreBetaX.pk3; Edaymusic.wad

The latter doesn't give any music (well, it at least it disables the endlessly repeating "doom 2 title" loop) but I can't load auto-saves until I specify it.

I first played as bd21RC8.pk3; Edaymusic.wad; EdayPreBetaX.pk3 but the order was wrong, I had to re-start my run: with music volume non-zero the "doom 2 title" earworm was back.

I will continue by

map eday14
give all

but that takes away half the fun

Mar 16 2019 Anchor

I just completed map 13... and found myself back at the start of map 13!

This was discussed in one of the other bug reporting threads and I found the issue within the MAPINFO file. I've listed what the correct values should be so that it can be fixed by using SLADE.

Moddb.com

Edited by: Korell

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.