A more classic version of brutal doom, taking elements from v18, v20, and v21 for the best possible brutal doom experience.
NOTE: Brutal Doom v21 is now required to run the latest version of the mod
- updated version of v18 kick physics
- added v18 screen effects (can turn off in Brutal Doom Options)
- added different options for ADS
- v18 kick sprites
- v18 rifle
- v18 minigun
- v18 shotgun
- removed scientist zombies
- no more zombieman/shotgunguy last stand
- added RC1 level enhancments (mostly just replacing lights with breakable versions)
- mancubus flame cannon's altfire is like the flamethrower
- added v18 corpse kicking
- added v19 armour sprites
- added v19 difficulties
- default GZDoom jump physics
- intermission screen explosion sound effect replaced with v18 explosion sound effect
- replaced classic plasma rifle cool down sprites with smooth doom sprites
- removed tactical mode
- removeed flamethrower
- removed smg
- removed auto shotgun
- removed machine gun
*note: bloodsplashing is basically how it was for BDv18, but the fundamental difference in gore physics makes it a little different
Credit goes to:
-Tomtefar for the code for visible weapons while kicking, as well as several sprites
-IKDFA for some of the code and some sprites
-Ali JR./BLOODWOLF for enemy side roll code
-Ali JR. for help with muzzle flashes
-D00Dguy for some of the sprites used
-goldenmob72 for one of the sprites used to create the dual v18 rifles
-DERO, Lord Lothar, Demon Slayer, and DogeLord for a lot of sprite help and code
Cover art by Frinfrosk
Over the years, Brutal Doom has been one of the most influential mods of all time. Its campaign, Extermination Day, has also been apart of its success. Though, while EDAY had story, there just wasn't to much of it, and a lot of textures were misused and not properly aligned, which is why I'm proud to introduce: Extermination Day: Custom Edition!
What does the "new" version of EDAY here have?
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.