Blood: The Curse Hunter is a free fan-made project inspired by the atmosphere of the first Blood (1997) game.
New location, new monsters, new OST, many fixes and chages
- Added a new location - Cave Garden. You can start the game from this location. The player will be given enough of everything to play as if you had passed the first map before. Otherwise, you can start a sequential playgame again.
- new original soundtrack by Crude Hoplon.
- Added dynamite with a remote detonator.
- Completely redesigned shooting mechanics. Now the weapon shoots visible projectiles.
- Added new monster - Wolf Spider.
- Changed the model of movement of the player (more similar to the original, but will be improved in the future).
- Added optical effects of lens flares and dirty glass.
- The new Menhir entity. It recycles the corpses of monsters into loot.
- Added catching, throwing and eating rats.
- Caleb can now be set on fire. He can extinguish himself or by jumping into the water.