BioWars is more of a mod based on a few movies mixed, and with my own changes. There isn't really a story because its going to be multiplayer, but im positive of the following,
-10+ new weapons
-10+ new vehicles
-4 possible gamemodes.
1.(Base defence, kinda like horde mode from gears of war 2. Except your holding a base and you can call for npc reinforcements every now and then.)
2.(Just your average DM)
3.(Your average TDM)
4.(Capture the flag)- Orbital Bombardment
- Three teams, Aliens, Marines,Scavangers. (In the alpha release it will be antlions combine and rebels.)
Description of the scavangers a little more in depth
The scavageners are like humans with the mind of zombies, but they can control them selfs.
They are cannibles and are apart of the war between aliens and marines, just so they can feed
out of the three teams they have the shortest life span due to a very large amount of diseases.
There living locations are in such places as caves, sewers, deserts, and forest.
Description of the marines a little more in depth
The marines are of an earth united federation.
They protect the borders of the federation citys, and have a special force team that is sent in to known locations of scavangers. They recently discovered new lifeforms on a top secret mission.
out of the three teams they have the longest life span.
There living locations are in such places as United citys, and the United Federation Eden Space Station.
Description of aliens a little more in depth
The aliens were recently discovered in a top secret raid on the scavangers.
They are noted, highly hostile and have already taken over a few United citys and turned them into hives. They have lost a number too the E.U.F. special forces and a few have been captured for study.
out of the three teams they have the a good lifespan, but not any longer then 50 years.
There living locations. Hives, The Ocean,Canyons,Caves, and on a asteroid a good distence away from the UF Eden Space Station.
1 map coming with the alpha release 3 maps for the beta 10+ for the full release
Thats some obvious things i guess.
I'm currently working on the mod my self.(scratch that, my friend flashy is helping with the coder) I'm currently taking classesmod.( for modeling and programming. ok scratch all of that too, im taking modeling and coding classes, and working with a team now.
I will be uploading pictures within the next 3 days
bw_military base 50%
bw_E.U.F. Eden 0%
bw_E.U.F. City 0%
Iron sights 0%
Base Defence AI 100%
Class and XP system 50%
Orbital bombardment 0%
Comment your suggestion on this. When i make a map for the E.U.F. Eden Spacestation should it just be the inside, should it be just the outside and be a space battle(excluding the hanger and asteroid.)
or should it be both?
1. bw_hills will no longer exsist, it will be now known, as bw_bootcamp, and the background of the boot camp, will also be another level it self but with more detail and such, like extruded doors, and interior design.
2. The current pictures for bw_bootcamp are no longer up to date and ALOT of major changes have been done,No details will be said.
3. The question about the generator in bw_caves being able to turn off the lights is now no. The map won't be worked on for a long time due to a fued between Flashy and weed, Resulting in Weed leaving the mod team refusing to work with flashy. Flashy has been framed for stealing other mod codes and his position in the mod team will be suspended until further notice.
Flashy has not stole anyone elses codes, he is no longer suspended. (Atleast for biowars he hasn't.)
I have no proof if he did in the past or not though.
4. I am looking for people who can help with the mod like modelers, coders, etc.
I'm also looking for testers that CAN be trusted, and that will not steal textures and upload work of ours of which you haven't done. (like stuff you might see that isn't seen public
i'd like to keep the number of testers to a maximum of 4 (excluding the people actually working on the mod.)
5. As of now I will be updating moddb in this order.
Random days- Percentage updates.
Thursday- News updates
Friday- Music updates
That is all.
NOTE: WE NEED YOUR OPINIONS ON EVERY LITTLE THING. GOOD OR BAD.
The problem was, like spawnof2000 said, The battery was failing , so i went out and bought a new one, and it is working again, BioWars is back in progress, just in case i backed up all the biowars data onto a mem stick.
If any thing happends again, you'll all be notified.
and shut the hell up about me posting that on my mothers laptop >:(
I am working on a few other projects that need my attention.